Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

Guelph Holistic Aromatherapy Spa

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

New Wave

Joined Nov 3, 2009
Messages 111
Other day i was passing by this place and said give it a try. Its on corner of Victoria and York. Nice, clean and safe place. Damage was $40/hh + $40 tip

There was mature EE lady there. She is not a type of hot MPA, so dont have big hope on her look.

Face: 7.5
Body: 6.5 ( Chubby mature lady )
Service: 8
Happy ending: 10 ( I got very high mileage )

Massage was okay, she talks abit too much tho. Happy ending was great. If you are looking for great massage from hot girl this place is not for you, but looking ok massage with high mileage from mature ok lady you will leave from this place with smile.

Mr Bates

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 44
I pressume there is no link available $40 is a good price even if she is not that good looking.

Jessica_dark

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 75
doggie said:
Its better than paying $100 and getting shitty service.

Very true. I can't compete with the chubby thing, but I'm still $10 less for the hh from what the OP paid, and younger. I think she offers more in terms of an ending, so again she's got me beat. It really depends on what you want/looking for in a session.

latin rascal

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 52
Thanks for the review dude. Curious, where is she chubby? Does she have big tits & ass?

Top Bottom