Made with Love

Hobbyists - Which Do You Prefer - Being the "Fucker" or the "Fuckee"?

D

Demien2k5

Hugojoe said:
Demien what do you prefer?.

I think it's safe to say I generally trend towards the dominant side of the equation. When the intensity reaches it's peak, I'm pretty much in the cowboy style - ride em' hard and put em' away wet...that is, of course, in the fat, old, bald, sloppy, hairy, grungy, small dicked cowboy context! LOL! :lol: Riding "hard" means something different to everybody I suppose...

big.guy_13

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 98
I love to be both in the same session, but primarily I am the fucker. I like to dictate the positions and the changes.
I do tend to follow her lead on occasion, but generally that is only when she is suggesting something I mentioned I wanted to try.

LateIAM

Joined Feb 4, 2010
Messages 2
Demien2k5 said:
I think it's safe to say I generally trend towards the dominant side of the equation. When the intensity reaches it's peak, I'm pretty much in the cowboy style - ride em' hard and put em' away wet...that is, of course, in the fat, old, bald, sloppy, hairy, grungy, small dicked cowboy context! LOL! :lol: Riding "hard" means something different to everybody I suppose...

You say hairy like it's a bad thing. That makes you a man! The rest of the stuff I don't know about Lol

I prefer to dominate, except when I'm going down on a girl. Then I feel like I'm her pet.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
It depends on the lady for me too, I usually go with the flow. Having said this, if I notice the SP has submissive tendencies, I am more than happy to take control.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Demien2k5 said:
Who knew Yoda had such deep thoughts regarding the "Hobby". Tell us your Jedi pooning secrets, little green master! LOL!

lol
its not easy being little and green, although I do have a tactical advantage on SPs...can get in all the corners and stuff...and the force and jedi mind trick is the best!!..mileage galore baby!

Here are my secrets:
This is how I flatter the SP:

Powerfully sexual you have become, the erotic dark side I sense in you. yummy
-- Yoda

Extacy and sexual danger you are in. Impatient you are. I understand, afterall it is me.
-- Yoda

My advice to all you:

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
-- Yoda

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
-- Yoda

Always in motion is the future, and in the pleasure of the woman.
-- Yoda

Around the SP a perimeter create and explore.
-- Yoda

Size matters not. It is the motion in the ocean.
-- Yoda

May the force be with you.
-- Yoda

A Client's strength flows from the Force, and well male hormones.
-- Yoda

Help you I can, yes.
-- Yoda

Think this: Strong am I with the sexual force and the power to satisfy a woman.
-- Yoda

Always two there are, no more, no less: a client, the master, and an apprentice, the SP, your play toy.
-- Yoda

athaire

Joined Apr 25, 2010
Messages 147
Depends on my mood. If I had a gun to my head I would have to say Fuckee. Nothing says good times like a hottie riding you hard and really trying to make it happen. Good times.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Demien2k5 said:
I'm curious - what do guys prefer

...being the man in command and in total control of your session, having the lady willingly let you "have your way with her" as you wish, where you're driving the whole way?

OR

...being laid back and relaxed, letting the lady drive at her own pace, allowing her to ride you in the equestrian style and rhythm of her choice, while you close your eyes and enjoy the ride, glancing occasionally out the window to admire the scenery in Heaven's garden?

(and any guy who gives a "wishy washy" answer like "depends on my mood" is a prime candidate for a kick in the sack - just fucking pick one.... :lol: LOL!")

How about this option. Start by being in control. Catch your breath by giving her a turn and then finish off in control. Sorry Damien, I picked both!

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
Demien2k5 said:
I'm curious - what do guys prefer ... being the man in command OR ...being laid back and relaxed (and any guy who gives a "wishy washy" answer like "depends on my mood" is a prime candidate for a kick in the sack - just fucking pick one.... LOL!")

Someone might call me a shill because I posted a review and my post count is a lonely 1, so I looked at the silly lobby section to see if I could boost my post count, and . . .
. . . depends on her skill. If starfish is her idea of fucker, I am the fucker, but if she knows what she's doing, let her fuck me because if its good for her it's going to be good for Brad Pitt's penis (hi, I'm Brad Pitt's penis, and I support this message).

C

Cycleguy007

I like both. Depends on my mood... sometimes I like to be the dominant one, and sometimes I can be submissive. :whip: :???:

Fortunately for me... Ms. CG is also like that! :mdr:

About this Discussion

39 Replies
5K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom