Made with Love

Hobbyists - Which Do You Prefer - Being the "Fucker" or the "Fuckee"?

D

Demien2k5

I'm curious - what do guys prefer

...being the man in command and in total control of your session, having the lady willingly let you "have your way with her" as you wish, where you're driving the whole way?

OR

...being laid back and relaxed, letting the lady drive at her own pace, allowing her to ride you in the equestrian style and rhythm of her choice, while you close your eyes and enjoy the ride, glancing occasionally out the window to admire the scenery in Heaven's garden?

(and any guy who gives a "wishy washy" answer like "depends on my mood" is a prime candidate for a kick in the sack - just fucking pick one.... :lol: LOL!")

B

Beenthere123

glancing occasionally out the window to admire the scenery in Heaven's garden

LOL :lol:

just fucking pick one.... :lol: LOL!")

LMAO :lol:

Guess I am getting a kick in the sac. I am the # 2 type, easy to get along and do not mind if the babe does all the work. All I care is that she DFK me and I can spend the whole session on my back while she sucks my dick.

But like most guys sometimes in the mood to do the Demien thing.

D

Demien2k5

Beenthere123 said:
hmmm, never mind won't answer that. :twisted:

I THOUGHT NOT! LOL! :lol:

....next I suppose there will be a cascade of SPs who decide to "out" me here on live TV just for the fun of it? Sheesh....:???:

<<crickets chirping>>

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
I pay because I want to be serviced and taken care of. Rarely do I choose to go on the offensive. The SO can lie on her back and be ready anytime, but thats not the preference.

My submissive style is reminiscent with my choice of women. I like older, aggressive and more confident women.

Take me now!

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Actually it depends on the circumstances .

If I am with a Sebelle at Exquisite then I am getting properly fucked . She likes to drive

If I am with a Kristen at RM then I am administering a proper fuck . She loves to be driven .

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
smylee52 said:
Actually it depends on the circumstances .

If I am with a Sebelle at Exquisite then I am getting properly fucked . She likes to drive

If I am with a Kristen at RM then I am administering a proper fuck . She loves to be driven .

Smylee do we have to think same on everything? :lol:

Thats exactly what my thoughts are

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Knight Rider said:
Usually I like to be in the drivers seat during an encounter, but on the odd occasion, I do become the "Fuckee". One occasion that comes to mind was when I saw Raquele @ Mirage.

Now Raquelle likes to drive hard and fast and doesn't slow down for speed bumps :lol: .

Top Bottom