Mississauga HighClass petite European brunette temptress

A

Aurabelle

Valentina DelRey 21 years old German born German/Swedish
All natural lifestyle
Fitness, health, social justice advocate
Lover of beings and velvet
Self proclaimed foodie and tea connoisseur

From last week: Prebooking recommended. For those of you whom do not follow ,e at twitter (@valentinadelre3) I am taking time in my life to experience and evolve before I enter back into post secondary studies, it is just not where I am with my life currently. I look forward to providing services more regularly over the next year or two.
Inquire via email or my website contact form!
I will be updating my website in the fall, now that I am in full spirits! Look forward to new photos, an accurate update schedule and a better play mate!
Book to discover the sensual sophistication of a true european. I look forward to meeting soon for whatever encounter you may desire.

Good to see you here again and happy to intrigue. I promise to deliver to the utmost premium services to fulfill a multitude of your desires. It has been an extremely trying summer, but autumn is upon us and the energies of the world cannot affect me and the time I like to bring to you! I am so excited for the autumn season. From the fashions to the trinkets and oh-so many more excuses to look wonderful for you!
Come enjoy the homey presence and comfort of my incall. Sensual incense scents and light background music set the mood with a fresh candle sparking, fortelling, beside us as I offer your desired amenities from fresh towels, liquid cleansers and perhaps an accompanying lapdance?
I am a very accommodating, extremely confident young lady. I aim to satisfy your pleasures and take pride in my appearance and performance. Uniquely prescribed to your wishes and requests. Ask an you shall receive. One of my many specialities is I can be whom ever you'd like me to be!
Discover my plentiful, tasty figure. Petite yet toned, my heart and mind are large and vast. The better to show my affectionate and passion towards you, my love. I work very hard to bring you all-around quality service. Word of mouth is true, but come see for yourself, why don't you.

Thursday Sept8 I am at brittannia/hurontario until Monday Sept12. I offer a luxury experience in a comfortable incall location. Outcalls available to reputable gentlemen. See you soon xxval

High Class companionship
[289 769 3159]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

Top Bottom