Made with Love

Hey, papasmerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash Bazbo

BANNED
Joined Feb 17, 2017
Messages 736
Mr homeless hamster guy, I was wondering if you would kindly stop visiting my profile page? I'd like to be able to see the last five people who have visited there, without seeing your name in there, over and over. I would not wish to have to put you on Ignore, merely for being curious about my personal business. Please attend to your own. We both know what happens to nosey little kitty cats, in Chinatown.

Please and thanks,

Flash

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
papasmerf said:
Hmmmmmm Think I did stop there.....

C'mon Papa, I'll let you play with my page. Come, make me a cup of coffee and we'll talk about how mean Flash is.

Flash, hey get me the coffee first and I'll throw Papa under the bus, shhhhhhh...,,,

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Madman said:
C'mon Papa, I'll let you play with my page. Come, make me a cup of coffee and we'll talk about how mean Flash is.

Flash, hey get me the coffee first and I'll throw Papa under the bus, shhhhhhh...,,,

Carreful Flash, MM is into SCRATCH and SNIFF

Thomas Crown

Joined Oct 5, 2015
Messages 689
Flash Bazbo said:
Mr homeless hamster guy, I was wondering if you would kindly stop visiting my profile page? I'd like to be able to see the last five people who have visited there, without seeing your name in there, over and over. I would not wish to have to put you on Ignore, merely for being curious about my personal business. Please attend to your own. We both know what happens to nosey little kitty cats, in Chinatown.

Please and thanks,

Flash
Someone needs to get laid. I dont think Ive seen my own profile in months never occurs to me to see who checking me out. Just not that important

JessieJames

Reviewer
Joined Dec 31, 2013
Messages 774
Thomas Crown said:
Someone needs to get laid. I dont think Ive seen my own profile in months never occurs to me to see who checking me out. Just not that important

Caught you all, you bunch of pervs!!

The last 9 visitor(s) to this page were:

This page has had 45 visits

Papasmerf, I'm not special enough for you?

I'm bloody insulted and no Fugg either??

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
papasmerf said:
Feel better? :wink2:

OH YEAH!

dancing.jpg

Flash Bazbo

BANNED
Joined Feb 17, 2017
Messages 736
Thomas Crown said:
Hey Flash just took a look, nothen special there

I mainly view my profile page to see posts made by people on my friends list, in threads I might not otherwise read. I also like to see which members I haven't spoken with are looking at my wall. I can only see the last five, and one of those is always papasmerf.

Thomas Crown

Joined Oct 5, 2015
Messages 689
Flash Bazbo said:
I mainly view my profile page to see posts made by people on my friends list, in threads I might not otherwise read. I also like to see which members I haven't spoken with are looking at my wall. I can only see the last five, and one of those is always papasmerf.

Thank you for the explanation Im sure we'll all sleep better tonight

Beached

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2015
Messages 1,424
Flash Bazbo said:
@ Beached: Growing half a pair, by dissing me without using the 'reply with quote' button, is perfectly acceptable. Please continue to be half a man.

Damn that was close. I almost hit your name with my thumb. Don't want to be on that last five list.
You're right. That reply with quote button makes me feel so much more manly. Thanks for the tip. With time perhaps I will be a whole man.
Carry on. You are entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom