Made with Love

Hey Mr/Miss/Mrs HUBGFE

C

cristycurves

Mixed feelings about posting this, but obviously it has bothered me so.....I used to tweet to HUBGFE.cc and used to get retweeted but then it stopped so I also stopped tweeting? Did I offend someone? Cause this to happen? Or is it just a co-inky dink? Curious:)

just noticed this morning that [email protected] unfollowed me:(

Reggie

Joined Sep 22, 2014
Messages 122
I also noticed that HUBGFE is not as active on Twitter as they used to be. Maybe being Summer time they have other priorities. I wouldn't worry about being unfollowed. It happens many times and not to be taken personally.

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
Morpheus used to handle the @HUBGFEreviews Twitter account. After he stepped aside, the person who took over seems to have a lesser online presence.
I really wouldn't take it personally, cristy.

U

User-P

Mixed feelings about posting this, but obviously it has bothered me so.....I used to tweet to HUBGFE.cc and used to get retweeted but then it stopped so I also stopped tweeting? Did I offend someone? Cause this to happen? Or is it just a co-inky dink? Curious:)

Hi Cristy,

We used to have 2 Mods on Twitter fulltime, RT'ing our advertisers.

The original Mod on the @HUBGFEreviews account retired, and the Mod currently running the account isn't able to spend as much time online, so he might not see your ads to RT them.

I used to RT HUBGFE ads and reviews on Twitter, but my account was mysteriously suspended a few months ago, and since my schedule changed and I'm not able to be online much anymore, I didn't try to get it reinstated.

STU700

Joined Feb 2, 2012
Messages 279

Hi Cristy,

We used to have 2 Mods on Twitter fulltime, RT'ing our advertisers.

The original Mod on the @HUBGFEreviews account retired, and the Mod currently running the account isn't able to spend as much time online, so he might not see your ads to RT them.

I used to RT HUBGFE ads and reviews on Twitter, but my account was mysteriously suspended a few months ago, and since my schedule changed and I'm not able to be online much anymore, I didn't try to get it reinstated.

Ask for a raise, that should work.

C

cristycurves

Thank you for all those who've taken the time to post and explain, much appreciated.
Mal, we all should feel free to express ourselves, but we also should care about the feelings of others. Even though I may often make strong statements and voice strong opinions, I'm not doing so to intentionally hurt anyone or to cause drama. Perhaps that's something you should think about?

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Thank you for all those who've taken the time to post and explain, much appreciated.
Mal, we all should feel free to express ourselves, but we also should care about the feelings of others. Even though I may often make strong statements and voice strong opinions, I'm not doing so to intentionally hurt anyone or to cause drama. Perhaps that's something you should think about?

Even above, when trying to show class, you still included an insult in your post.

C

cristycurves

Well many of her comments are read between the line insults or she is secretly in love with MAL as she seems to follow him everywhere.

With that same train of thought........ are you secretly in love with me(I say nauseatingly) as you follow every post I make just hoping to one up me, lol. Keep riding that horse Mr.Sun, I hear you coming:LMAO:

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
With that same train of thought........ are you secretly in love with me(I say nauseatingly) as you follow every post I make just hoping to one up me, lol. Keep riding that horse Mr.Sun, I hear you coming:LMAO:
Your train of thought is still stuck somewhere in ....sorry I won't complete this sentence as I want to maintain my standard.

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
I admit I follow you around too waiting for more selfies, sorry, carry on......
Good news you can purchase a plastic doll. Enjoy!
sex-toy-4-afp-net.jpg
or her

C

cristycurves

Your train of thought is still stuck somewhere in ....sorry I won't complete this sentence as I want to maintain my standard.

:LMAO::LMAO: I knew I heard the gallop of a horse, you are riding in on your high horse AGAIN, lol Ahh ....and your standards? Again I :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Top Bottom