Made with Love

Hey Lurkers!

Cardinal Fang

Reviewer
Joined May 9, 2012
Messages 5,717
Amy, can you please tell the Priest to come back. It's the lack of spiritual guidance that has allowed HUBGFE to go to the smerfs! :Thatwas-bad:

I'm not a Priest, I'm a Cardinal. I worked hard for that online title so the least you could do is address me by it you twat-waddler. :wink2:

I apologize for monopolizing him, Maddie. I shall let him know you miss his goodies!

Message received. Kindly let the blinkered Philistine know that his mother was a hamster and his father smelled of elder berries.

Yes please do, his little tiny goodies are needed for the spiritual health of HUBGFE members.

My goodies are NOT tiny if we all promised to use the metric system as a unit of measurement as we once promised.

Did he get demoted from Cardinal? :unknw:

You spelled promoted wrong.

He WILL be the next Pope. He already has my vote!

Stop flirting with me Bolt.

THE REST OF YOU BETTER SMARTEN UP! Hmmmmmm

thesun

Reviewer
Joined Jul 23, 2012
Messages 1,333
I nominate Amy for Mod.
That is a wonderful recommendation.

Sometimes I lurk here because some of the members have this mob mentality who would cohesively attack certain members for not agreeing with their opinions. I also noticed some form of minor censorship increasing on this website.

The situation gets worse if you don't agree with a female handler's opinions which is such a shame. It is interesting that male handlers can free exchange disagreements here but it is a whole new ball game with women. Gender should not be an issue here.

Top Bottom