Made with Love

Hey Guys!! Question 4 u....

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236
Hey C.A.E.R.F. Guys!

We have been following this great new board for a while now and it seems there are alot more SP lovers than MP fans.....

We'd like to change that !! :D

So....tell us your thoughts. Experiences. Pros, cons. The good, The bad, and The ugly!! :?:

Love,

Riley & Emily
MUSE Massage Spa

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347
Re: Hey Guys!! Question 4 u....

I think SP guys started MP first and realized that you can get more bang for your dollar doing a sp. In the other hand seeing MP has the added bonus of seeing who you will be with.

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347

I found many of the MP girls I saw in the past were too much in a hurry to get rid of me. I have great hygiene and not overweight it just felt rushed.

I

iceman_dci

I think the enigma of MP's has always turned me off of visiting one.

Service seems to be a crapshoot (this can be no different from SP's too); you don't have to venture too far in to the posts here to know that there is a constant upsell on services and unless the MP is reputable, there are seldom repeats.

I can see that you have some lovely talent and you present your business in a professional manner; this will take you far, unfortunately, you have to contend with the many that do not and ruin the general reputation for proprietors such as yourself.

I don't have to tell you that if you change your business model to SP's, that will do away with your "retail" front. I'm not sure what you're overhead will be in comparison either...just lots to think about.

Just my .02

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

I've graduated from MPs to SPs a long long time ago. It's great to see an MP every now and then as a change of pace but I'll never be a reg.

B

Beenthere123

MP was my thing for many years have visited Muse many times I just don't remember the girls' names. You do run a top notch place Riley and Emily. Strip joints then MP then SP like PD stated we graduated.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Beenthere123 said:
MP was my thing for many years have visited Muse many times I just don't remember the girls' names. You do run a top notch place Riley and Emily. Strip joints then MP then SP like PD stated we graduated.

Like your new sig picture BT123.

MP was also good for me with a couple of scary times. Place got busted one day I wasn't charged but never went back too paranoid.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

I use to hit all the mp's, HFH, SRM, BLISS, BARBARAS, DAISYS, ALPHA, the list goes on and on. I use to hit maybe 4 mp's and mix it in with an sp. Slowly though I started finding that I was paying more at the MP for less service, which with time it just didn't make sense anymore.

I use to end up dropping 160 for a bodyslide for 30 minutes, and use to go to room mates or Friends and drop 140 for full service. The numbers just didn't make sense to me and slowly I started seeing just SP's.

The only advantage for me was that I was able to walk in and pick the lady of my choosing, but other than that there was no advantage.

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236

Hmmmm, lots to think about. I mean, obviously we have a difference of opinion, LOL. But I think that says alot about our industry as a whole. A bit of a let down, per se. Which leads to a much bigger question....what to do about that?

Thankyou all for your replies. As always, you guys have all the answers :)

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236

Well, I totally disagree about cutting MP rates. I know how much work it takes to be a great MPA, and its value is apparent in good service.

I have always felt that MP's force more creativity because there is no sure thing at the end. Girls have to work harder to entertain, mix it up, and keep you wanting more. Hearing all your comments here, it seems the MP world needs to step up service to match the expectations of the customer. You want to be treated better. You want to feel unrushed, pampered, erotically thrilled, and that magical connection that happens when you find the right girl.

You guys have given us alot ot mull over, thankyou again...

Daredevil

Joined Jan 27, 2010
Messages 49

You guys need to ask this question to yourselfs. How many times you walked out "feeling like wasted money" after MP session? I can say i have been! alot! These days MP and SP rates are same. So We all know why guys picks SPs over MPs.

playingwithfire

Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26

daredevil said:
You guys need to ask this question to yourselfs. How many times you walked out "feeling like wasted money" after MP session? I can say i have been! alot! These days MP and SP rates are same. So We all know why guys picks SPs over MPs.

Exactly! In the past at least when you went to a MP you could be sure the hotty factor would be far and away greater than if you went with an sp but even that's not the case anymore. There are so many super sexy sp's out there now that you would have to be insane to drop 140-190 on 40-60mins with an MP when you can get FS from an sp for the same amount if not another 40 50 bucks more.

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236

Well I think SP rates came down, and MP rates went up with mileage expectations going up as well. I agree, there are alot of HOT Sp's on tap nowadays, and that wasnt always the case yrs ago.

I love how you guys make us think...you challenge us to improve our business. I value your opinions greatly! So the pressure is on the MP industry to increase the value for your dollar...We all know its the girl that makes or breaks the session...not the place, not the fancy faucets or pictures on the wall, and not even the mileage...

I too remember the "good ol' days" when MPA's had to work way harder to maintain clientelle. The doors didnt revolve as much, tey girls and spas were busier...that reflects what you guys are saying here....more traffic, less repeats...that means service quality has gone down...

Ok....back to my bag of tricks and ideas....this kind of open discussion helped us create our business model for MUSE...and we will continue to ask for your feedback to meet the expectations of the customer/potential-customer. Without you guys, we wouldnt be in biz...

xoxox

Emily.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Rayden said:
I use to hit all the mp's, HFH, SRM, BLISS, BARBARAS, DAISYS, ALPHA, the list goes on and on. I use to hit maybe 4 mp's and mix it in with an sp. Slowly though I started finding that I was paying more at the MP for less service, which with time it just didn't make sense anymore.

I use to end up dropping 160 for a bodyslide for 30 minutes, and use to go to room mates or Friends and drop 140 for full service. The numbers just didn't make sense to me and slowly I started seeing just SP's.

The only advantage for me was that I was able to walk in and pick the lady of my choosing, but other than that there was no advantage.

Well said Rayden . The only advantage to MP is convenience but , to me , the level of satisfaction doesn't come close to
an SP visit where you know you are getting laid . Places like Blue Pearl ( are they still in business ) even turn people off of MP with all
the upselling .

Massage tables are great for massages and regular services but aren't very comfortable when you "click " with the lady . A big comfy chair or couch would make the massage better (LOL) .

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660

smylee52 said:
[ A big comfy chair or couch would make the massage better (LOL) .

Like most of you MP till SP lowered their price buy Smiley has a great point. Make the tables more comfortable and you will see more returning customers. Also many like my self prefer no oil because tough to tell wifey why you smell so good. Another Turn off is no showers on many MP places specially the Asian ones. Wet towels not good enough.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

I have to admit, with Emily's attitude it is tempting to try Muse. I have seen Emily as an MPA in her Bliss days and it was one heck of a session. One day when the itch hits me, I'll rekindle that MP itch.

B

Beenthere123

Rayden said:
I have to admit, with Emily's attitude it is tempting to try Muse. I have seen Emily as an MPA in her Bliss days and it was one heck of a session. One day when the itch hits me, I'll rekindle that MP itch.

Thinking the same thing and want to hire her as my PR for my business. Love her customer first attitude customer is King.

About this Discussion

36 Replies
8K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom