Made with Love

Hey HUBGFE! MUSE has HOT NEW PICS!!

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236
We are just bursting at the seams with excitement over our new !!

Always changing it up to keep things fresh and sexy...we hired a new photographer and tweaked our trend-setting look! We are eager to hear feedback! Im sure a few of these snapshots will have even the most die-hard SP-guys booking massages with our sexy !!

xoxox

Love,

Emily & Riley

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236
Albino said:
MY GOD, is it just good photography or are the ladies really this smoking hot???

LOL they really are that hot!! We have a policy @ MUSE...no slimming to be done on the photos!! No bait and switch or misleading of any kind...just some over all polishing, and finishing :) LOL

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236
Beenthere123 said:
Holy Shit send me Kiora. Damn have to get my butt out there.

That girl is one of our most well-reviewed MUSEs....can u blame them? Look at those!! And her sweet demenor gets uber-sexy at the perfect time ;)

BT123 - dont forget to whisper to Reception that you are from HUBGFE - the only review board that gets savings at MUSE (without compromising your annonimity!)

xoxox

Hilfiger

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 17
Knight Rider said:
Wow! That brunette Miley certainly has my attention! and Nikki too

I will definitely be adding a few MP sessions into my schedule in the near future

KR, Muse has great place and all muse ladies are top notch girls. I am sure you will have great time at muse.

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236
Hilfiger said:
KR, Muse has great place and all muse ladies are top notch girls. I am sure you will have great time at muse.

You guys are too sweet!! :) I hope MUSE impresses all u SP guys, and adds a new way to hobby. Variety of experiences is the spice of life!!

Top Bottom