Made with Love

IN-Call Hermosa Esmeralda @ Sassy

S

Senor Gomes

Esmeralda is another caliente Columbian which I will rate slightly higher than Ruby in the looks department. Sexy and sexier when she smiles, deep brown eyes, long silky legs, hairless pussy, round great ass, 34 b naturales and nipples you can hang a ring on or two. Do note a few tasteful tattoos and paid the extra for PSE plus Greek.

Dedicated Olympic gold winner kisser, my Latina lover kissed me with so much passion I almost blew my load there. Gave me a good BBBJ with some mild dirty talk saw the end of light in daty while squessing those tender breasts of hers. Then proceeded to mish by the edge of the bed and moved her higher with every stroke.

Ask any Latino man if he likes Greek. If one says no, he is a mentiroso cabron. My highlight was entering her tight culo and playing with her clit. Nuff said, enjoy her boys but treat her right.

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
lovesbig ____ said:
Solid review SG. Sounds like you had a hot time. How does Esmeralda compare to the other chica latina Claudia looks wise?

Looks wise, I'd give the edge to claudia. She's got an incredibly hot ass, very pretty facial features etc. Service wise, esmeralda gets my vote. She'll devour your cock and fuck you senseless. You can't wrong with either one. Both have their share of fans.

Top Bottom