Made with Love

Hello Gents .... 4 more days till we launch !

Gemini Ladies

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 26
Are you Excited ? ... Lol I am ... Can't wait !

Just wanted come out and give a reminder .. Gemini is Coming :)

Who do we have lined up for you ... You'll have to wait ! Website will be live Sunday evening 8pm

And pre bookings for Markham will be accepted Via PMs and Emails ... Phone lines will be open at 9 am

ok ok ... lets just say ... One of the most talked about lady with be joining our team and 2 Newbies .

Take care see you all on Monday !

Gemini Ladies

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 26
Dang all theses Questions !

Dang all theses Questions !

Ok ... as you can see im not well versed on the fourm yet ... but I'll try to answer all the questions

mynameismo
You have Asians in your line up?

Wilsonjso
Welcome, do you have EE or French Canadians on your line up?

Not yet ... but don't rule anything out... We are still building

We don't hire Tokens ...

Our Gems (some of the GTA’s most beautiful women), are committed to ensuring you have an exceptional experience. Outgoing and Friendly

Geminis are curious and intellectual by nature. They are forever exploring people and places in their quest to attain knowledge. Bright, witty and outgoing. ... to me that sounds like a perfect companion a Gemini

Gemini Ladies ... wants to thank you in advance for your support by offering HUBGFE members for the month of April $25 off ! to take advantage of this offer please PM me.

I know ... I know .. you still don't have a line up .. I just can't give that up ... alright here ... I know some of you guys are master detectives -

DSC03803 -2..jpg

hmmm who could it be....:razz:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Wow! Thats a very hot pic. I see you are doing a special $25 off. What will be your usual hourly rate? Do any of your lovely ladies entertain couples?

Gemini Ladies

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 26
sentry11 said:
Wow! Thats a very hot pic. I see you are doing a special $25 off. What will be your usual hourly rate? Do any of your lovely ladies entertain couples?

Rates are on our website ... but I will PM you ... since the site is not live till Sunday night

Top Bottom