Made with Love

Durham Heather in Pickering is truly a sweet touch....

rbo72

Joined Jan 4, 2010
Messages 5

So I have been reading loads and loads of reviews trying to decide who to call....boy am I glad I called Heather....She is just a perfect little nymph....So I walked in and she has a little tee and tiny shorts on that both really show off her perfect little frame...Picture a mature gymnast....so after the formalities we started off with a passionate DFK that was like I was a lover who had just return from a long journey....She began to peel off her tee and shorts to display an extremely tight sexy body....After dropping the cargos I have on she bends over and begins to polish the little fella with a very wet and intense BBBJ (CIM was an option with me at least)....Managed to hold on as I needed to see something up-close and personal myself....so on to the bed and I began an extremely well received DATY session (ask her)....after about 15mins I managed to accomplish my goal and she acknowledged it with quite the surprise ( mmm but how warm)....I now needed to be in her so after another warm up BBBJ on goes the raincoat and then to missionary we went....she is so flexible....her knees touched her ears as I pushed in deeper and deeper to awesome vocal and eye contact encouragement till we both finished together.....an Awesome GFE...This was by far the most real encounter I have ever had.....Repeat ABSOLUTELY and soon....And Heather if you are reading this...it was awesome.

Damage = 120/HH

I hate scoring but some want to know...

Body 9/10
face 8.5/10
Attitude 10/10
Personality 10/10 she is a lot of fun

So I don't hear the dreaded Schill comments...

Location was easy to find but some might not like the idea of a house and the room is small....but I wasn't there doing a story for home and garden....

If you have the time give her a call....

289-388-3081​

I

iceman_dci

rbo72 said:
So I have been reading loads and loads of reviews trying to decide who to call....boy am I glad I called Heather....She is just a perfect little nymph....So I walked in and she has a little tee and tiny shorts on that both really show off her perfect little frame...Picture a mature gymnast....so after the formalities we started off with a passionate DFK that was like I was a lover who had just return from a long journey....She began to peel off her tee and shorts to display an extremely tight sexy body....After dropping the cargos I have on she bends over and begins to polish the little fella with a very wet and intense BBBJ (CIM was an option with me at least)....Managed to hold on as I needed to see something up-close and personal myself....so on to the bed and I began an extremely well received DATY session (ask her)....after about 15mins I managed to accomplish my goal and she acknowledged it with quite the surprise ( mmm but how warm)....I now needed to be in her so after another warm up BBBJ on goes the raincoat and then to missionary we went....she is so flexible....her knees touched her ears as I pushed in deeper and deeper to awesome vocal and eye contact encouragement till we both finished together.....an Awesome GFE...This was by far the most real encounter I have ever had.....Repeat ABSOLUTELY and soon....And Heather if you are reading this...it was awesome.

Damage = 120/HH

I hate scoring but some want to know...

Body 9/10
face 8.5/10
Attitude 10/10
Personality 10/10 she is a lot of fun

So I don't hear the dreaded Schill comments...

Location was easy to find but some might not like the idea of a house and the room is small....but I wasn't there doing a story for home and garden....

If you have the time give her a call....

289-388-3081

Accusations of a SHILL? You must be thinking of somewhere's else.

Good review and welcome to the HUBGFE family.

Top Bottom