Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Elite Ladies

IN-Call have you guys seen sophie at SASSY ANGELS?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

PAINT THE TAINT

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 84
well if the answer is YES than you know what im talkin about, if the answer is NO then pick up the phone and call Kelly and set it up!!!

kelly is an absolute sweetheart, and will bend over backwards to make your desires session workout
(i kinda have a crush on her ;))

sophie is a really kind soft spoken, extremely delightful girl. just a pleasure to be around.

her service really is second to none. i saw her for 90 minutes and i was hard for 85 of it. she is so damn hot and sucks cock like its a personal mission of hers to give you the craziest/best climax you have ever experienced. she nearly broke my dick.

i think you guys get the picture of what an hour or two with sophie is like.
go see her before its too late!!!!

ptt

(and yes she does ptt ;)

B

Beenthere123

PAINT THE TAINT said:
well if the answer is YES than you know what im talkin about, if the answer is NO then pick up the phone and call Kelly and set it up!!!

kelly is an absolute sweetheart, and will bend over backwards to make your desires session workout
(i kinda have a crush on her ;))

sophie is a really kind soft spoken, extremely delightful girl. just a pleasure to be around.

her service really is second to none. i saw her for 90 minutes and i was hard for 85 of it. she is so damn hot and sucks cock like its a personal mission of hers to give you the craziest/best climax you have ever experienced. she nearly broke my dick.

i think you guys get the picture of what an hour or two with sophie is like.
go see her before its too late!!!!

ptt

(and yes she does ptt ;)

Agree 100 %, she is in my top 5 ATF ever. Guys she is a must see along with Sofia @ Mirage and Sidney @ RM

A

All4one

I havent used Sassy angels yet but they have few ladies i really want to see. Top 2, Sophie and Danielle

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Have you guys seen sophie at SASSY ANGELS?

Is the pope Jewish?

One of the best semi-PSE sessions.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Thanks Paint. Good to see another one of your reviews. Sophie is a steady review producer.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Thanks for the review PTT. Nothing like having a girl break your dick :)

Sophie is moving higher and higher up my TDL.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
king21 said:
Sophie is definitely one of the top PSEs around!!!!

Agreed. Hopefully will be seeing her soon with 3. Guys, if I die during the session, know I died one very happy man!

latin rascal

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 52
Also seen Sophie. Liberal use of her lips and tongue make her blow-jobs dangerously additive.

Top Bottom