Made with Love

IN-Call Harmony and Summer @ GOE : Once again Pocahontas with Tigress

A

All4one

I was feeling like having a DUO today, when i think of a duo first name comes to my mind is Summer! because she is one horny pervert!! like rest of us!! :lol: I have seen Summer ( Tigress ) before with beautiful gazelle Darcy and it was great session and that review got best review of the month. I was thinking nothing can beat that session but Pocahontas changed my mind.

I really have no clue where to start. Harmony is BEAUTIFUL, no need to say anything else. Summer gave her a nickname Pocahontas, so I will use Harmony's nickname. Pocahontas is like beautiful Exotic princess! I was about to hold her hand take her with me. Man! that would be awesome! She is not spinner, but she has killer curves! Unfreakenbelievable natural tits. I have been with quite few ladies and I can say Pocahontas has the best tits ever! Shape, feel and taste! Pocahontas has everything on her what I look for! Kissing her falling into endless abyss! I think I am in love! lol

To Pocahontas:

I close my eyes and I drift away,
And to the magic night I softly say,
A silent prayer, like dreamers do,
Then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you;

In dreams I walk with you,
In dreams I talk to you,
In dreams you're mine, all of the time,
We're together in dreams, in dreams;

But just before the dawn,
I awake and find you gone,
I can't help it,
I can't help it if I cry,
I remember when you said "goodbye".

It's too bad that all these things,
Can only happen in my dreams,
Only in dreams,
In beautiful dreams,
Only in dreams,
In beautiful dreams

(Chris De Burgh - In Dreams)

Well now my competitor , because I think Summer fell in love with her too. lol.. she couldnt take her hands and tongue away from Pocahontas. At one point Summer didnt even want to share Pocahontas with me :)
Like I have said above, Summer is a pervert!! lol.. She always comes up with new ideas in the session, which is great! You don't have to think what to do next, Summer has that naturally. Summer is the best lady for any duo, Because she likes man and woman equally.. she loves sex.. what else we can ask for!

Session:

Pocahontas opened the door with her sweet smile, big hug and kiss. Then I saw Summer at the corner of the room.. We walked into room together.. got quick shower. Welcomed to the bed with Summer's DFK. Pocahontas was still in shy mood until Summer and I started one hell of wet DFK. I think It turned on Pocahontas too, Because next thing I felt is Pocahontas's hands on my back. I turned back to her.. damn! she is beautiful! Summer excused herself for a minute to fix up her hairs or something.. While Summer was gone I started to kiss Pocahontas, and my hands were going all over her body. Then Summer joined us again with little complain about why we have started without her.. lol.. she is pervert! lol

Next 30 minutes was all about daty and bbbj. I think we have tried every single 3some positions in the book with different combinations. At one point Summer was on daty to Pocahontas and Pocahontas was giving me a BBBJ, Summer asked me to bring my little friend close to her mouth... She was just being greedy! She wanted to daty Pocahontas and suck my little friend too! lol.. I told you she is a pervert! So one daty and one sucking.. and she looked like she was having so much fun. Then again several different daty positions with different combination again.

Summer laid down corner of the bed, Pocahontas got off from the bed, she was standing between Summer's legs and She bend over and started daty on Summer at this moment Summer was giving me crazy BBBJ. But after seeing Pocahontas bend over position I immediately got the cover on and got off the bed, went behind Pocahontas.. OMFG!!! It was amazing! banging Pocahontas while she makes Summer moan! Then I did hear Summer, " Bring that to my mouth!! ", took the cover off and got another amazing BBBJ from Summer. Ended with CIM ( Its YMMV! so if you dont get it, please dont bitch about it)

Cleaned up, took Pocahontas in my arms, and kissed her again and again.. again.. again.. then Pocahontas decided to give mouth shower to my little friend.. lol.. it was one hell of wet BBBJ! Pocahontas was definitely knows what she was doing. Well you know the pervert other than me in the room.. lol Summer! she started to daty again to Pocahontas! I covered my little friend again and got Summer in doggy while she was still eating Pocahontas!

Next Pocahontas changed the cover and started CG.. it was just amazing! and then I saw Summer was just sitting there, right behind Pocahontas, I asked her what the hell she was doing there! lol She said " I am watching your balls! bouncing up and down! its hot! " hahahah Summer is just too much! All 3 of us started to laugh! and then Summer said again " Shut up! and keep banging her! " and then I rolled over Pocahontas and started Mish this time our Lovely Pervert started to munching on Poca's nipples! then I got the second SOG.

Took my princess Pocahontas in my arms again, She is just toooo cute! Summer took off the cover and came back! and said I am not done with you yet! Christ! she just keeps going.. going.. But this time there no way I can go one more round! told her to dont get hopes about my little buddy will be waking up soon. Took another shower and hugs and kisses and time to go.

Overall: It was an off the charts DUO. Best DUO I had. All 3 of us already planed our next session with wild Ideas! I cant wait to see these ladies again.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Knight Rider said it perfectly. Awesome review! I am gearing-up for a duo myself! You just wet my appetite.

You put a lot of work and time into this review. Thanks man.

thetank

Nicole King

Advertiser
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 1,022
All4one said:
Overall: It was an off the charts DUO. Best DUO I had. All 3 of us already planed our next session with wild Ideas! I cant wait to see these ladies again.

I am happy to hear you had such a great time. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience. Both ladies are amazing on their own, but when you mix them together. Its like mixing some kind of magical pleasure potion that provides pure satisfaction.

It seems like your really into duos and your not the only one. I have seen a lot of interest recently with people calling GOE asking about possible duo combinations. This makes me wonder how much interest there really is for duos with GOE Ladies and with which ladies. I just might have to do some research and start a thread to find out. Until my research is complete, I will like to offer everyone on HUBGFE a $50 discount if you call between now and the end of June and pre-book a duo with Summer and Harmony. The date of the appointment can be for after June, but you must call and book before the end of this month. With all the fully bi-sexual and interactive ladies who have recently join Garden of Eden Ladies. I know its very easy and possible to have some amazing experiences, with memories that will last a lifetime.

Thanks

Nicole

B

Borey the Bald

Nicole King said:
I am happy to hear you had such a great time. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your positive experience. Both ladies are amazing on their own, but when you mix them together. Its like mixing some kind of magical pleasure potion that provides pure satisfaction.

It seems like your really into duos and your not the only one. I have seen a lot of interest recently with people calling GOE asking about possible duo combinations. This makes me wonder how much interest there really is for duos with GOE Ladies and with which ladies. I just might have to do some research and start a thread to find out. Until my research is complete, I will like to offer everyone on HUBGFE a $50 discount if you call between now and the end of June and pre-book a duo with Summer and Harmony. The date of the appointment can be for after June, but you must call and book before the end of this month. With all the fully bi-sexual and interactive ladies who have recently join Garden of Eden Ladies. I know its very easy and possible to have some amazing experiences, with memories that will last a lifetime.

Thanks

Nicole

Good gesture Nicole, All4one outstanding review btw.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
Great review All4one. I can confirm Harmony is a beautiful exotic girl.
Addition to all4one's review:

Dont get fooled with Harmony's shy look. She can worn you out quite easy

A

All4one

sentry11 said:
A most excellent review. 3 says to tell you, both ladies have been added tot the TDL. Nice work.

Thanks Mr and Mrs Sentry. Harmony is amazing lady with top notch service. Summer is one hell of a pervert lol. You will have great time with either of these ladies or both same time ;)

Heatwaves76 said:
Awesome A41! I have always wanted to boing Pocahontas...another on the TDL!

HW I am sure Harmony will drive you crazy. I cant wait to see her again!

Top Bottom