Made with Love

Happy Valentine ladies and gentlemen

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
Happy Valentine's Day HUBGFE!! Sentry and I had a nice day. Mostly catching up on work but I surprised him with pancakes in bed and we did make time for sex in the hot tub. With the light snowing, it was very erotic. Of course, if we could of made it out to GTA for some naughty fun with some of Tonorto's finest, we would of. Hope everyone had an AWESOME day.

B

Beenthere123

3somesarethenewblack said:
Happy Valentine's Day HUBGFE!! Sentry and I had a nice day. Mostly catching up on work but I surprised him with pancakes in bed and we did make time for sex in the hot tub. With the light snowing, it was very erotic. Of course, if we could of made it out to GTA for some naughty fun with some of Tonorto's finest, we would of. Hope everyone had an AWESOME day.

Damn you just love to tease. Sentry she is looking for a spanking again. :cool:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Beenthere123 said:
Damn you just love to tease. Sentry she is looking for a spanking again. :cool:

BT, dont worry, her tight little ass looked like an appebottom when I got done with it. She's really lucky that she didnt tell you that we ate the breakfast in bed watching Sportcenter AND didnt tell you how she made some smoking homemade chilli for dinner and ate it while we watched a Tivo copy of Tosh.O. If she had,3, wouldnt be able to walk for a week. SO Im glad that she didnt do that! :lol:

B

Beenthere123

jumpingjackflash said:
Sentry is your wife available for WIFE EDUCATION classes for spouses? My SO could really learn a thing or two.:idea:

Be careful what you ask for Flash the Mrs. will corrupt her then you will be screwed. :lol:

Top Bottom