Made with Love

Happy Birthday Charlotte Edwards !

C

cristycurves

Happy belated birthday Charlotte hope it was lots of fun. Ignore the loon Andy for pay, he has issues with growing older, he just can't handle the fact that his *little* member just doesn't hang like it used to!!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Happy belated birthday Charlotte hope it was lots of fun. Ignore the loon Andy for pay, he has issues with growing older, he just can't handle the fact that his *little* member just doesn't hang like it used to!!

:LMAO: I love you Cristy....ps....my balls hang low and they swish back and fro ....

OK BACK TO THE IMPORTANT PART OF THIS THREAD!!​

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY CHARLOTTE.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YOOUUUUUUUUUU

bolt.upright

Reviewer
Joined Feb 18, 2014
Messages 1,732
Happy Birthday Charlotte!

a4eab335c17c6ace8c7186523386dd61.jpg

U

User-E

VEtUeCS.jpg

It's a Birthday cake meant for eating not riding.

BTW - I personally made the icing all by myself.

Hope you had a great birthday Charlotte! :Rose:

You've set a precedent now Ray.

If you're going to bake a cock cake for Charlotte, you're going to have bake one for all of us, or there'll be hurt feelings.

My birthday is in September.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
You've set a precedent now Ray.

If you're going to bake a cock cake for Charlotte, you're going to have bake one for all of us, or there'll be hurt feelings.

My birthday is in September.

Cum September, I'll make you a very special Cock cake and I'll personnally deliver it to you. If you play your cards right, maybe just maybe Willie the One Eyed Wonder Worm may make an appearence and cover your entire fucking face with his homemade icing, you silly little hussy.

CharloteEdwards

Joined Apr 28, 2015
Messages 222
Thank you loves! TFZL1 and a few lovelies sure spoiled me this year, he was very sweet. I had a few appointments, including a lovely duo with my friend Naomi, and then had a little dinner with Naomi and Michelle Cade. Today I went to the spa for a massage with Naomi and later this week I'm going to dinner with a few friends. I didn't do anything last year, so I appreciate everyone's well wishes and love this year. :)

Top Bottom