Made with Love

IN-Call Hannah @ Mirage

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
I had seen Hannah's pics on Mirage's website and wanted to book her for a while, but our schedules never matched. One day the opportunity arose and I immediately jumped at the chance to see her. The guys at Mirage were great. I spoke to Ravi, who made sure that my booking went smoothly.

Arrived at the location at the scheduled time. Was buzzed up, knocked on the door. It was opened and standing before me was this cute girl, in a sexy black dress which really defined her figure. She greeted me with a big hug and kiss and we chatted for a bit. She was extremely friendly and really put me at ease. Those sparkeling eyes, that cute smile and her warm personality made me feel that this was going to be a great experience.

I take care of business and hop in the shower. I come out and Hannah is on the bed. We made out like teenagers. Her lips were so soft and she was such a good kisser. I slowly undress her and she has a great body. Nice perky breasts, perfect bum, really soft skin without any blemishes and 2 really small, but tasteful tats. I make my way down to her boobs and work my tongue and my hands around them. She was quite receptive to it. DATY was awesome. She was very clean and really tasted so good. I spent quite a bit of time down there. She moaned and her body twitched as I went to work on it.

I lie on my back and tell her, "My turn" She smiled at me and said, "I thought you would never ask" Her BBBJ skilla were legendary. Wet and slurpy, up and down the shaft with some BLS. She really had good technique. Little Junior was ready for some action, so on comes the covers. We had a really good session doing doggie and I feel my first SOG about to come. I stop and get somemore BBBJ to release my 1st SOG. We take a bit of a break, Hannah goes to get cleaned up. She comes back out and we start making out again. She gives me another BBBJ and Junior is ready for somemore action. On comes the covers. We do the sissors, then GC, then doggie, then mish. She was quite flexible. Then we go back to doggie and some mish and it was awesome. My skin slapping against hers with our thrusts meeting at the right time. She is one mean sex machine.

She finishes me off with a combined BBBJ and HJ, but she had great technique. I did not think I would get SOG #2 off, but she worked on it, never taking her eyes off of me. I release SOG #2 like a rocket for a fantastic CIM. I jump in the shower, get dressed, we chatted for a bit more before we bid each other goodbye. She gives me another big hug and kiss as I leave.

It was a great session. It was one of the best GFE's that I have had.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Nicely toned)
Attitude/Service: 9.5/10 (Tried very hard to please and even exceeded my expectations)
Damage: $250

Would I repeat: Definitely

Top Bottom