• sugaring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • depilation cream (Nair)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

howmuch toomuch

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 66
Embarrasing, I've been cursed with being naturally hairy. Couple of days without shaving my body, I end up resembling Chewbacca's cousin from Star Wars. Anyone have good results with other hair removal options?

B

Borey the Bald

howmuch toomuch said:
Embarrasing, I've been cursed with being naturally hairy. Couple of days without shaving my body, I end up resembling Chewbacca's cousin from Star Wars. Anyone have good results with other hair removal options?

Marry a monkey will make a good match.:razz:

lovesbig ____

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 93
Laser is problably the only viable option if you're seeking results that are relatively 'permanent'. Supposedly it takes about 4 - 5 sessions to achieve the desired results. At about $300-$500 a pop, it certainly ain't cheap. But if the next best option is having someone pour scolding hot wax and ripping off chunks of hair **not to mention skin** :eek: from your body, laser is probably the best way to go. Cheers.

diver12488

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Messages 74
lovesbig ____ said:
Laser is problably the only viable option if you're seeking results that are relatively 'permanent'. Supposedly it takes about 4 - 5 sessions to achieve the desired results. At about $300-$500 a pop, it certainly ain't cheap. But if the next best option is having someone pour scolding hot wax and ripping off chunks of hair **not to mention skin** :eek: from your body, laser is probably the best way to go. Cheers.

If you like the feel of a tattoo and are not offended by the sound and smell of your own burning flesh, laser is a good option! :eek:

If you want a more permanent solution, it is the way to go. (just make sure you take 2 extra strength tylenols and 2 ibuprofens 30-45 min ahead)

Top Bottom