Made with Love

athaire

Joined Apr 25, 2010
Messages 147
Well after a very trying week and being out of the game for a very very long time I took the advice of a good friend. Thanks Oos, and decided to see a girl.
After some looking online on both boards I made the call to SU and arranged to see one of the newer girls this afternoon as there was no reviews of her that I could find.

Looks: She is indeed the girl in the pics. But her pics do not do her justice in the least. Very tall and a SPINNER......... Longish blond hair with wonderful green eyes. Some very small discrete ink. Clean shaved and wonderful......She wore a matching bra/panty outfit black with white pin stripes and pink lace, with black heels. Not much makeup, but she doesn't need it in my opinion.....

Attitude: She was very very upbeat from the moment I laid eyes on her. Not super chatty but very personable, warm and inviting is how I felt about her. She moved the session along at a comfortable pace and didn't watch the clock at all. We clicked so I feel that she was into the session as much as I was. What I feel a GFE is supposed to be.....

Service: She knocked on the door when I was having a shower and asked if I was okay and told me she would meet me in the lounge area. I rushed through the shower and brushed my teeth. I brought along lounge pants and slippers as the last time I was at SU I had to run around in a towel the size of a dish towel. She met me in a wonderful outfit and led me to the black and white room, she took the donation for one hour and did the money run and was back in record time.
I tend to be a little nervous the first time I see someone so I was pacing a bit when she returned. She moved to me and engaged in some of the best kissing I have had in a very long time. Top 3 for me. Soooo soft and gentle and intimate. Of course gentlemen we all know YMMV when it comes to this kind of thing.
We moved to the bed and made out like teenagers for some time. She and I then discussed restrictions....no greek, everything safe.......Of course that works for me and we were off. Daty was on the menu and was wonderful, she is clean shaved and very clean. Some of the best I have had yet, she even got off. I managed some Didgets as well, the very gentle come hither motion certainly helped the situation.
Then came my turn, on went the cover and I got a fantastic CBJ just the way I like. Nice and soft and slow.....mmmmmmm.......More making out and then some cowgirl, asian cowgirl, and then into mish where she had a second O. I then could not contain myself any longer and had my happy ending........wow.......
We chatted the last 12 mins or so and then she straightened up the room while I dressed. The bell went and she walked me to the door......

Rate: 180.00 plus tip
Repeat: Hell yes, but not to soon as there are new girls out there that need reviewing......but HELL YES......

*This is an imported review. Still useful as she is still in the biz and her service levels are the same. *

Top Bottom