Made with Love

IN-Call Hailey @ Naughty Girls

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Read her reviews and saw her photos on posted on CL, photos did not look all that hot but trusted the reviews. Boy I was glad I did. Arrived at the location near Union Station which is not far from me. Got into the suite and exchanged hellos she was quite and shy, at first I did not think she would like me. I am very pleased with her looks and her body is all natural slim and toned, great ass. I hand her the money, $200 + $50 for Greek as she counts it, I think she knows she is visiting the Greek Island today.

I jump in to take a shower and come out and she was on the bed waiting for me. We talked very breifly as started LFK which lead to DFK which lasted a while, so I thought I should take charge so I removed her bra and undies began to finger her pussy. I remove my towel to reaveal my hard on, she goes down to lick my shaft up and down slowly before licking my balls and sucking them into her mouth. Finally taking my cock into her hot silky mouth (BBBJ), her oral skills are outstanding, lost of spit, very wet, sloppy and hot. She continues to go at it but I had to stop her as I did not want to blow it all in her mouth, not yet anyways. I return the favour and go DATY, she tasted good as she is clean. I even rim her and she responds. On goes the hat and she get's on top for CG, she rides nice and fast which feels great. Next I get her on all fours and fuck her doggie, she has a great ass and what a great view from behind. Next we move to a more exotic position which at first had her confused, I want to fuck her ass in the pile driver position https://www.sexinfo101.com/piledriver.shtml, this was awesome, I could switch back and forth fucking her ass and her pussy as I please. All the while she rubs her clit to orgasm and watching the expressions on her face, it was priceless. She was starting to get uncomfortable to so we get back on to the bed and I fucked her in mish. I am near over the edge and ready to cum, off comes the rubber for more BBBJ and finally shot my load into her mouth, she continues at it and starts licking up every drop of cum. WOW! The best PSE session I ever had.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 9
Attitude: 8 Rather shy and quite but wants to fuck
Service:10
Price: $200 + $50 for Greek = $250 well spent.
Repeat: Yes. But she will be hard to book as this hidden GEM is revealed.

S

Senor Gomes

Hmmmm fucking her ass and her pussy at same time is priceless Senor. Seen her twice, I am addicted to Hailey. :oops:

Loved your review like all the details LL, lube less for you also on anal?.

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Senor Gomes said:
Hmmmm fucking her ass and her pussy at same time is priceless Senor.

More filthy members, hop on the bus Gomes you are good in my books. LL you are killing me today, reading your reviews is making me solid.

B

Beenthere123

One of the best PSE sessions as well for me LL.

You guys ever wish you can go to University campuses and get to choose one of their hot students for the day. Well guys that is Hailey.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Senor Gomes said:
Hmmmm fucking her ass and her pussy at same time is priceless Senor. Seen her twice, I am addicted to Hailey. :oops:

Loved your review like all the details LL, lube less for you also on anal?.

i used lube. I always bring lube with me when I go see SPs.

Top Bottom