Made with Love

IN-Call Hailey @ Naughty Girls Toronto: second time even better

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
I had the pleasure to have met Hailey one month ago and she just rocked my world. Today I paid her a visit a 2hr session and BOING again:lol:, she's amazing as always.

_ She's more beautiful than before if it's possible;

_ top notch BBBJCIM.

_ the agency didn't call during the session today I think that they read HW's review, but sent two or three messages that she ignored, and put the phone on silent mode points for her; ( the very first time when I saw her they called twice, but I forgot to turn off my phone and received three calls so I think was fair I didn't have mentioned it on the first review.) because I made the same mistake that time:oops: but it was funny phones ring and we having an amazing time.

_ Gomes, she's using lube now; we tried greek today but she wasn't so confortable so we avoid the travel and I respect her as I respect all women that I've had seen. I've had the time of my life with her;

_ There was no tv turned on today just radio;

_ DFK awesome;

_ Cost: $380/2hr, plus tip;

_ Repeat: Yes, I can't wait to see her again.

Hailey, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for make me happy.

Thanks Mark, deal with NGT it is really good.

B

Beenthere123

Thanks Wilson very well written review, the poor girl is getting killed the last month her ass must be burned. She needs a break Mark damn she even worked through March break. glad Mark is becoming more of a pro dealing with the calls. Was there mouthwash this time Wilson.

PS. have you noticed this site dies down after 10 pm, seems we have many family members here.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Beenthere123 said:
Thanks Wilson very well written review, the poor girl is getting killed the last month her ass must be burned. She needs a break Mark damn she even worked through March break. glad Mark is becoming more of a pro dealing with the calls. Was there mouthwash this time Wilson.

PS. have you noticed this site dies down after 10 pm, seems we have many family members here.
Thanks BT, yes there was mouthwash and I agree with you she needs a break you don't need to travel to the islands to have a blast with her; I've noticied this too on the weekends family members or all perverts go hobbying.:mrgreen:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
iceman_dci said:
I really have a craving for Hailey and have seen her numerous times now and I can't get enough of her; even without the greek, she's a great lover and my type of girl personality, attitude, body and facially.

Let's all agree to treat her well and cherish the small moment in our lives we've had to share with her.

She's my type of girl too, I'm standing on line to see her again. Agreed dude.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Lone Wolf said:
Hailey, Maii and Lola make a great trio for this agency.
Yes, a dream trio I'd say, I've the pleasure to have met Hailey so far and I'm extremely happy to have had this experience but I think for once in your life you deserve to meet a trio like this. Yeah I'm still on the 9999999......cloud:lol:

About this Discussion

28 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom