Made with Love

Guy gets sick of been slapped around

Baalls

Joined Dec 13, 2014
Messages 18
As they say. Be sure you can take it if you are going to dish it out. Now days this shouldn't be taboo to post, it happens all the time. I have never hit a woman so surprised he wasn't taught well, or enough IS enough?.

Your say?.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Double ouch, hey babe. Once or twice is enough he gets it, trust me.

She shouldn't have hit him AT ALL.

I hate when people say 'You should never hit a woman - EVER', but then think it is okay for a woman to hit a man.

If women are capable of being police officers, fire personal or enlist in the military, why is it hard to believe that they can physical injure a man when they hit him?

My wife hit me with a metal three hole punch. That fucking hurt. Broke my elbow. Society tells her that I am the abusive one. Actually, manginas tell her that.

The real problem is manginas.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
THat was truly painful to watch. Despite not knowing the full story but watching it made me lose my appetite. The woman shouldnt have hit him and I dont understand why he stood there. He should have walked away.Ask for help or report it. Instead he physically punched her back. Both of them are wrong. Gosh some people can be soooooo physically abusive . I detest violence and i dont care if yu are a woman or man, it is just wrong.

God

Joined Oct 3, 2015
Messages 7,795
This is one time I cannot say she had the right to do what she did. This is the abuser and should be put in jail. Imagine if a man would have done done?.

Handcuffed and put in jail in a heartbeat.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
THat was truly painful to watch. Despite not knowing the full story but watching it made me lose my appetite. The woman shouldnt have hit him and I dont understand why he stood there. He should have walked away.Ask for help or report it. Instead he physically punched her back. Both of them are wrong. Gosh some people can be soooooo physically abusive . I detest violence and i dont care if yu are a woman or man, it is just wrong.

I agree and he stood there taking it knowing full well at one point he was going to unleash his fury on an individual half his size. Her slap and kicks were like a flea hitting him and then he let loose with clubbing blows. It's disgusting and you men should be ashamed for cheering him on. He should be locked up in a room with someone his own size and lets see him first stand there and take the blows and then attempt to open up and start hitting back! I would have taken out the tire iron out of my car and unleashed on him god dammit!

D

DannyDeVito

If you can't state that the woman was wrong in striking the guy repeatedly before she was struck back, then I have to ask, why do you hate other men so much?

A woman will treat your poorly regardless of how well you treat her. So, never be scared or nervous to speak the truth onto her.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I agree and he stood there taking it knowing full well at one point he was going to unleash his fury on an individual half his size. Her slap and kicks were like a flea hitting him and then he let loose with clubbing blows. It's disgusting and you men should be ashamed for cheering him on. He should be locked up in a room with someone his own size and lets see him first stand there and take the blows and then attempt to open up and start hitting back! I would have taken out the tire iron out of my car and unleashed on him god dammit!

You are disgusting.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Who knows the motivations for her attack.....but she shouldn't have done it. There are better ways to get a point across.

He didn't hit her back as she slapped him....he either waited or something she said after he grabbed her set him off. So this wasn't any kind of "self defense" on his part. For such a big guy, he's an incredibly small man.

Women have hurt me emotionally and have tried physically with the same kind of slaps or kicks. I've never once felt myself threatened by it enough to retaliate. Let the police handler her if she's doing that shit or blow it off (that pisses them off even more :) ). But there's just no need to strike the woman unless she pulls a knife or gun and is in a position to actually hurt you.

And cut the Mangina shit on every post. You're getting as bad as the people who shout racism on every event that happens in the news.

If a police officer hit a woman after being hit, I am SURE you would support the officer, right?

Treat women as equals and I won't call you a Mangina. You are a Mangina. Don't blame me for pointing it out.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
You are disgusting.

I completely disagree with you and I would say the same if it was a man on the other end of those blows. That gorilla knew very well how much damage his fists would do to that small person (note I specify person).

If he had walked away when she hit him or called the police and have her charged with assault I would have said good for him but instead he laid back in waiting to attack and cause severe physical damage. If you think that was fair, YOU ARE disgusting and not a very good human being.

NOTE...he should also be charged with kidnapping and forced confinement.

T

TFZL1

He should have walked away
for ever and for good.

i wish there was a way to find out what happened in the end. I suspect the police were called by the bystanders. And he attacked the lady trying to get her phone. I'd bet he gets jail time

Top Bottom