Made with Love

GT Vienna - Alice - 10-29-21

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
After a good time with Karina earlier in the evening I was sitting with the guys on one side of some sectional couches . Across from us sat a girl named Amanda who had claimed that part of the sectional couch as her spot. A few weeks back when we at this club Amanda sat in the same place & one of my friends did a room with her. She spent most of the time quietly sitting with an occasional guy coming over & sitting next to her to talk . We only saw her go to the room with one guy .

As I was talking with my buddies all of a sudden Amanda got up & came over & sat next to me . She snuggled up to me and as we talked I told her I would like to do room with her with BBBJ , 69 & Sex with a condom for 100E. Looking at me she said "I can not do that for only 100 Euros". I told her that's too bad . She looked at me for a few seconds then she got up & walked away. I guess she thought she was worth more than the extra 30E I offered her. She walked away with nothing but since I still had the 100E in my locker I looked around for someone else.

About 10 min. later a girl named Alice came over to the couch we were sitting at. She was one of the girls who walked around the club talking to guys . She had an average face & body but was very outgoing & friendly so my buddies liked talking to her whenever she passed by the couches we sat at. On our last visit to GT a few weeks back one friend did a room with her & earlier today the other one did a room with her. Both raved about her GFE service . I decided maybe I should see what the guys were talking about so I stood up put my arm around Alice's waist & told her let's go to a room. She looked at me with a smile and agreed.

In the room Alice closed the door & turned to me and saying " kissing , blowjob with no condom , licking pussy , & sex ..... 100 Euros". She then put out her hand and asked " deal ?" I shook her hand and replied "Deal " . We undressed & got on the bed ( she wore a towel around her). We started out kissing for a while then Alice moved down for a BBBJ which she did very well . The only thing she used her hands for was to massage my balls. After some time enjoyed her sucking my Dick I pulled her up to me and we kissed some before I gently rolled her over on her back.

I began to lick & suck on her small B's while rubbing her pussy. When she started pushing against my hand I moved down for Daty. Within a very short time Alice started moaning & gyrating her pelvis into my face . My first thought was is this part of her act? , but I learned something a long time ago..... you can't fake wetness. Her pussy was dripping . Encouraged by her response I went at her harder & faster. Alice was now making a lot of noise & then she put her feet on my shoulders lifting her ass up off the bed to rub her clit up & down on my tongue. It looks like I found someone who loves Daty as much as I do! After some time I noticed her wetness had a different viscosity and then she put her feet back down on the bed. Alice was still making moaning noises so I decided to keep going . A few minutes later she began rubbing my head so I parted her labia with my tongue & sucked on her clit. Soon Alice let a big groan and pulled her body away from me. I looked up at her and she told me to give her a minute as she was panting hard. Alice then laughed & reached down saying "give me your hand". Puzzled I put my hand out and she put it on her chest. Her heart was thumping away like crazy.

After she calmed down I moved up and we softly kissed for a while. I was getting a little soft so I told Alice it was her turn again. She went at my Dick like she was starving until I was rock hard & then she applied a cover . I told her I wanted to do doggy first. Alice was soon pushing back & wiggling her ass against me while at the same time letting out loud grunts each time I bottomed out inside her. I guess this little Energizer Bunny likes to Fuck also! Time to kick it up a notch so I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me as fast & hard as I could. All you could hear in the room now was the loud slapping noise of her ass against me.

We had been fucking for some time & I was getting a little winded. I told Alice to turn over so I could get on top mistakenly thinking I could slow down and relax some. As my Dick sunk into her warm pussy Alice leaned up and started kissing me . We kissing softly at first but as the kisses began more passionate I had a problem .... I needed to breathe! I was still a little winded and breathing thru my nose wasn't working. Finally I had to quickly pull away from her lips & turn my head to the side to Gulp in some air. My head was now to the side of hers and I was breathing heavy on her neck. Alice then wrapped her arms & legs around me and began fucking me faster . Maybe she thought I was doing this on purpose so I began kissing her neck in between blowing hot breaths on her . The breathing problem distracted me so it took some time for me to get back up to speed before I popped. From what I felt going on under me I don't think Alice minded the wait .

My buddies were right ...... this little dynamo was a hell of a lot of FUN ! She got to home with my 100 Euros instead of Amanda ! For the record Alice is only 20 years old...... 50+ years younger then me.

Later when my buddies asked me how it went I told then all about my adventure with Alice . About 15 min. later Alice happened to walk by were we were sitting . One of my friends jumped up & took her to a room. When he returned he said it was another great GFE & Alice got another 100 of his Euros. Amanda by the way just sat in her spot . We didn't see her go to a room with anyone for the rest of the time we were there. I guess I have to thank Amanda for being so prissy.

Vienna - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 Wien, Austria - Club - Saunaclub FKK Goldentime in Wien

Last edited:

About this Discussion

0 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom