Made with Love
Venus Toronto

GT Linz , Austria - Sabrina 10-26-21

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
After our 3rd day at FKK Wellcum we needed a break so we traveled north for a couple of days to sight see & relax . Linz was suppose to be just a stop over to break up the long drive to the Czech Republic but we decided to check out FKK Goldentime while we were there. Entrance fee was 85E which included a lot of very good buffet style food & along with free soft drinks. We also each got 3 free alcohol drink cards . The club was small with maybe 10-12 girls but at least 5 of them were soon on my to do list . In this club the girls sit at the various couches & you approach them most of the time. A few came over to the bar "to get something to drink " & then began talking to us. These girls were not someone I would do a session with but it gave us a chance to ask them how the pricing worked at this club. We were told Basic CBJ & Sex was 60E for 1/2hr . BBBJ was 10E extra.

Later I sat down on a couch next to a tall black haired beauty with a very hot body. When I tried talking to her she said she was sorry but sometime had already booked her for a session & had went to take a shower first. I left a little disappointed but on another couch next to her was another girl who was as hot as the 1st one only a little smaller in stature. I sat down next to her and she said her name was Sabrina but she spoke little English. Since I wasn't planning on doing very much talking in the room I took a chance & we went to a room together.

In the room Sabrina removed her clothes and revealed an even hotter hard body then I imagined . She knelt next to me & began a BBBJ that was just the way I like it. Only some hand to get started then all mouth with deep firm suction. I reached over and rubbed her firm ass while I enjoyed the BJ . After a few minutes I reached further over and used the tips of my fingers to rub her pussy . Sabrina began swaying her ass a little and then she asked me to do 69 with her. I told her to move up on the bed instead & I licked & sucked my way down her body & did daty. It didn't take long for her to moan & wiggle her pussy against my tongue. We both enjoyed the daty for a while until she pulled back & asked " We Fuck Now? ". At least she knew that much English.

Sabrina applied the cover and I said " Doggy". She moved into position and we went at each hard and fast. At times I held her hips and pulled her onto me & at times I held still as she pushed back on me. One time while she was pushing back I reached down & grabbed her ankles and rode her wheel barrow style. It was fun but she was bouncing around so much I kept slipping out of her. I told her to turn over and I got on top holding myself up by my elbows so I could do long deep strokes to feel every inch of her hot wet pussy. It didn't take long before I popped . After paying her 70E at the locker I showered and enjoyed some good food.
GT Linz - Edtstraße 7, 4060 Linz-Leonding, Austria Club - Saunaclub FKK Goldentime in Linz-Leonding

About this Discussion

0 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom