Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Sexy Friends Toronto

IN-Call Greta @ Mirage

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
H

HOF

I had the pleasure of meeting Greta on the limo bus. She reminds me of Tina Louise (Ginger on Gilligans Island) or Jamie Luner (Melrose Place) Very attractive young woman, alittle shy but I'm sure she unwinds easily!

Glad you enjoyed yourself GDL and she is out of your comfort zone. Good to expand your horizons though!:great:

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
BTW reading the review again and realize that I wanted to make something clear, I decided to cut the session early and let of my choice. Greta was quite willing to keep going, I just felt it wasn't working for me. As HOF said she could have just been nervous as she really is a nice person.

After hearing you guys talk about me going outside my comfort zone, something comes to mind. Try, try again. Maybe I will try another young hottie. Hmmm, even have the TDL loaded with a couple. Will report back.

H

HOF

GDLLover said:
BTW reading the review again and realize that I wanted to make something clear, I decided to cut the session early and let of my choice. Greta was quite willing to keep going, I just felt it wasn't working for me. As HOF said she could have just been nervous as she really is a nice person.

After hearing you guys talk about me going outside my comfort zone, something comes to mind. Try, try again. Maybe I will try another young hottie. Hmmm, even have the TDL loaded with a couple. Will report back.

LOL, I noticed several additions to your TDL:lol: You might want to check Jessica and Steph from DM out too. My list is just too bloody long for printing.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Nice going bud. Greta sounds great. Way to stick it out after some initial glitches.

Top Bottom