Made with Love

IN-Call Greta @ Mirage: Chalk it up to a Bad Day?

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
I am going to keep this review brief as Mirage has already taken steps to acknowledge what must have been a really off day for Greta. Bottom line here is how I rated her and the experience:

- Facially a very pretty girl
- The pics and description of her lower half of body seem very flattering to me, not that I would have cared that much if service and attitude were great
- She was clearly not in the mood to be working that day and it was to the point where I actually had to ASK her to do normal GFE activities. Those who know all my reviews here, know how I have almost always been on the better end of the YMMV meter. I really dont think YMMV had anything to do with it, It was just the wrong day to meet Great i suppose. It was so much work getting her to "comply" with foreplay and FS in mish that once I got to SOG1 I pretty much knew I was turned off that there was no point in much more. I tried despite my instinct to get her to warm up for another round but by then I was limp and as disinterested as she was.Ultimately she had a bad day and I am in no way trying to slam her as a person but the standard of service and attitude that I expected fell way way short today as a result.

Full cred goes to Mirage for listening and acknowledging this experience and thanks to that I will be back visiting one of their girls in the near future.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Greta @ Mirage: Chalk it up to a Bad Day?

Thanks for writing such an experience in a classy way. SP should not be working if they are not into it that day, glad Mirage took care of you.

BT123

dirtyman

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 78

Agree with BT123, classy way of writing but I feel for you. You did try to make a go at it and still didn't work. Too bad dude.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471

Very classy review, Heatwave76. I am sorry that your session did not go well, but I am willing to give Greta the benefit of a one off bad day, as I am still planning on booking her.

KR

B

Beenthere123

Heatwaves76 said:
Mirage has offered me a discounted session for next time and I am satisfied with that gesture

Mirage does not miss a beat, they are pros. Good for them and you.

Slitman

Reviewer
Joined Nov 17, 2009
Messages 307

Mirage is all classs. Anyone can have an off day.

Glad you were happy with the customer service given to address your problem.

Although I've not been with Greta, met her when she first came into the business with Tessa. She is certainly a looker.

About this Discussion

10 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom