Made with Love

Greetings and Salutations

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Hello posters of HUBGFE!

I wanted to give a warm hello to everyone in this community. I was told this was an interesting board, and not nearly as God awful as some of the other Canadian forums. So I look forward to getting to know all of you better and hope I'm a good fit.

You can find me on other popular forums if you're at all curious about me. Or we can get to know each other here.

I've been a provider in Toronto for nearly 10 years, however have existed under my current identity for only 3. I believe that every lady has her own "Companionship Philosophy", many of them very different, none of them wrong. My personal one is of mutual pleasure and friendship, as this is not just my career but part of my lifestyle. I very much love what I do and hope to be doing it for most of my life.

I also have a mainstream career based in the arts which reflects my other interests: literature, writing, performance art, and the general pursuit of knowledge and discovering people and places.

I look forward to getting to know you all, learning and sharing.

:) (ps the board needs an emoticon update lol)

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Duke69 said:
Hi Lauren, where is your main location?.

Toronto, but I do a lot of traveling:

Montreal, Saskatoon, Ottawa, New Orleans, New York, Cincinnati, Chicago, Washington, etc....

rileyroyal said:
Lol at the emoticon update. welcome aboard so your a writter? How does one get started being a writter?

I'm not a professional writer. That's just a hobby, I'm published, but only a few small pieces.

I do have lovers who are writers - and the most important thing is the writing itself. From there you submit to magazines and blogs to build up your reputation. Then you look for a literary agent to push your career further.

My career isn't in literature, it's in a different segment of the arts :)

B

Beenthere123

Social Outing Join me for a drink and just unwind with a friendly and casual get together. These dates occur entirely at public entertainment venues.

Love your pictures and you seem like a classy lady, guess you don't do hour sessions?

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Beenthere123 said:
Social Outing Join me for a drink and just unwind with a friendly and casual get together. These dates occur entirely at public entertainment venues.

Love your pictures and you seem like a classy lady, guess you don't do hour sessions?

First things first, it's impolite to badger a lady regarding her rates. I know that a lot of Canadian forums haven't adopted this, but many other forums have. You have the choice not to book, making negative comments about a woman exercising free choice in her rate structure is bad manners.

Second: My strictly social rate of $250 is for up to 4 hours. You raise an interesting point and I have updated that on my website. Previously I just clarified over email.

I don't enjoy intimate dates that are only an hour long, they feel rushed and unnatural. I'd like to at least have enough time to talk, flirt, share a glass of wine. If I'm not enjoying what I do, I can't offer the best experience I can give. I offered one hour dates for the first 7 years of my companionship career, and frankly it doesn't compare to the experience of someone willing to have a dinner date with me. I have enough regular friends that I can afford to meet less new people by giving up the one hour dates. I see nothing wrong with ladies who are comfortable offering an hour or less, but my ultimate goal is to meet people who will eventually enjoy my company over a dinner date or overnights, or traveling together.

Thank you for the kind comments on my pictures! I had a lot of fun doing them and adore my photographer.

H

HOF

Lauren Welcome to HUBGFE

Lauren Welcome to HUBGFE

I wish you well in your endeavours most certainly. It is your perrogative to choose your donation and I have seen your advertisement on EROS.

However, you may be out of your realm here. You do seem to speak well and I hope that you join the HUBGFE party on June 17 at Club Paradise.

I"m sure that we would all like to meet you.

HOF

ralp

Reviewer
Joined May 2, 2010
Messages 106
Welcome "aboard" Lauren. I hope you can stick around awhile and add your insightful thoughts as you have on other boards!

Your first post and you've already identified the emoticon issue :)

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
HOF said:
However, you may be out of your realm here. You do seem to speak well and I hope that you join the HUBGFE party on June 17 at Club Paradise.

I"m sure that we would all like to meet you.

I am well aware that I'm out of reach of most forums, I'm not posting in the hope of getting a booking. I'm more interested in supporting the growth of a good Canadian forum.

I am admittedly uncertain about attending socials, my mainstream career makes that a complicated gamble, but I'll take it into consideration. Thanks for the outreach though.

Jawbone said:
You do seem intelligent and well spoken but at the same time you seem to want to be the a true WE (wife experience), I'll take your money dear and you spoil me silly. Sorry but I can't kiss ass and I have to speak my mind.

Actually all I ask for are good manners - naturally not everyone has social graces, or the linguistic skills to make even negative comments with a dignified air. Some people feel they have the right to be rude. One can only hope Darwin continues to win out.

There is room for all types in this business, you don't have to like me. There are many men out there with different idle women, and there are many different women with their own approach. No one needs to be insulted because you personally aren't interested.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Very well said.

Lauren Summerhill said:
Actually all I ask for are good manners - naturally not everyone has social graces, or the linguistic skills to make even negative comments with a dignified air. Some people feel they have the right to be rude.

No one needs to be insulted because you personally aren't interested.

Welcome to this board, I hope that this may be that good Canadian forum.

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Beenthere123 said:
Holy shit where do you see my bad manners?.

Already explained, and yes, it's just one of what I am sure are many opinions:
Lauren Summerhill said:
It's impolite to badger a lady regarding her rates.

Most correct, I don't know you, but as someone who avoids Canadian forums, I do so because people (as one poster has displayed) are rude based on the fact that my rates are higher then average and I like long bookings, and I actually want to have a good time too.

Forgive me if I misread your post as it was meant in jest - and I did update my site to clarify the lack of information. It's hard to read tone into text unless someone is obvious, you know them well, or emoticons make it clear (which we're limited with here lol). My sincere apologies for not understanding you well. I guess we're both a bit on edge for different reasons :)

______

Beenthere123 said:
I also know I have a choice to book you or not

Actually, we agree as I stated that earlier:
Lauren Summerhill said:
You have the choice not to book

I didn't know Select was still around! I just assumed they disappeared with Executive Choice. GOE I understand has lovely taste in women. I'm kind of curious about Lace and Stilettos but don't' know anyone that's had the pleasure of using their services.

athaire

Joined Apr 25, 2010
Messages 147
Miss Summerhill I must say that I find your postings thus far very enjoyable and intelligent. I to am looking forward to spending some quality time here with you. I think this board will be the one that finally makes the bridge from regional to national board.

And with ladies such as yourself participating I don't see how that will be a problem.

B

Beenthere123

All is cool Lauren I like that you speak your mind, will make this board much more fun and interesting to read.
Looking forward for more comments from you.

Top Bottom