Made with Love

Government is the most evil entity mankind has ever invented

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I am a libertarian, so I dislike both sides of the political aisle. I really don't see much difference between the left and the right. The right side of the political aisle is better - overall - but both sides are still evil. Both sides are disgusting to me.

I was reading an article about Obama's children attending their first state dinner and I was disgusted to hear that his daughter Malia wore a $20,000 dress to the event.

Yes, the dress was likely on loan, yes the designer probably wanted them to wear it for marketing purposes etc. But, as a general comment, whether I think about the British King and Queen, or the U.S. president or the Canadian Prime Minister, it sickens me that people in the 'free world' are prosecuted and punished for not giving their incomes to our masters while these masters live the life of luxury - most of the time on our expense.

Completely sickening.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/sasha-and-malia-obama-wore-20k-dresses-to-the-170346900.html

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I am a libertarian, so I dislike both sides of the political aisle. I really don't see much difference between the left and the right. The right side of the political aisle is better - overall - but both sides are still evil. Both sides are disgusting to me.

I was reading an article about Obama's children attending their first state dinner and I was disgusted to hear that his daughter Malia wore a $20,000 dress to the event.

Yes, the dress was likely on loan, yes the designer probably wanted them to wear it for marketing purposes etc. But, as a general comment, whether I think about the British King and Queen, or the U.S. president or the Canadian Prime Minister, it sickens me that people in the 'free world' are prosecuted and punished for not giving their incomes to our masters while these masters live the life of luxury - most of the time on our expense.

Completely sickening.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/sasha-and-malia-obama-wore-20k-dresses-to-the-170346900.html

I agree with you! Big brother is always watching and always looking to get their piece of the pie.

Top Bottom