Made with Love

IN-Call Gorgeous Sabrina @ Mirage

D

Demien2k5

Found myself with the time this afternoon for one more session before heading out of the GTA for a short road trip (just in time to avoid the G20 headaches) and inquired with Mirage to see who had availability for a 3hr play date (which we eventually extended to 4). To my surprise, Sabrina was recommended, and although I knew virtually nothing about her at that point, based on the strong agency recommendation, figured I’d put my faith in “St.Andrew” (LOL!) and take the plunge… Man, I was not expecting the saint to be so bang on with his recommendation!

Met Sabrina exactly on time, and she was dressed in every guy’s wet dream of super form fitting stretch denim Capri’s and THE clingiest crisp white v-neck T-shirt ever invented by Old Navy, and lemme tell ya’all, this girl was getting very high mileage out of those clothes LOL! Just about popped just looking at her, let alone thinking what amazing sights must actually be waiting beneath the fabric!

A truly beautiful girl, with classic Italian features, she is the prototypical Bella Donna – thick luxuriant dark locks with reddish highlights, gorgeous hazel eyes, high cheek bones and sweet dimples when she smiles, bright white perfect teeth, and such warm, wet and very kissable lips. Her silky soft and perfectly smooth skin has been grilled to a perfect bronze hue, and that bodacious body!!! Even though I knew she had an enhanced bust line, I had to keep reminding myself it was all an illusion, as she is firm, yet sooo soft, supple and amply endowed, you’d swear she was all natural. Superb sensitive and responsive thick brown nipples – so succulent and adorable to tease. Narrow waist and fulsome hips and curvy bum, plush but firm and uplifted, and the lines of her hips, calves and lower back were just so erotic in the low light reflections of the wall to wall mirrors. Her pics and profile of 36D-26-34 and 125lbs are dead on, in a very sexy, athletic sort of way, although if she’s only a D and not a DD, I’d be amazed. THEY ARE SPECTACULAR!

GFE limitations apply – Greek, CIM and Rimming are not available, which was fine with me given all her other mesmerizing qualities – Great sensual DFK, fantastic oral skills in terms of sensual BBBJ/BLS/DT, nice and wet, great eye contact and very enthusiastic. Only tried doggy and brief CG, but those two POS were more than enough in multiple rounds to keep me wildly aroused, excited and rock hard for three separate extended rides. Sexy masturbation show in from of the mirrors, and her sexy voice and sweet, passionate and very genuine moans of pleasure were incredibly erotic.

Overall, she’s a real darling beauty, great body, facially very very attractive, but most of all, a really fun girl to play with – adventuresome, always laughing, easy going, spontaneous, enthusiastic and very sexual by nature, I had a fantastic time in every way you could imagine beyond just amazingly satisfying sex.

Would highly recommend for a high octane and very passionate encounter! Nines across the board for beauty, body, attitude, service and hygiene – will absolutely repeat if she’s game to play again….

D

Demien2k5

truedat said:
Great review. I was eyeing this brunette. was COF or DSOF available?

would you consider her a spinner or slightly more curvy?

again, thanks for the great review.

COF may be available as a YMMV item, but she was clear with me that it and CIM weren't preferred activities, so I just bypassed to respect her wishes rather than ask for it anyway. She's not a spinner; definitely a fit, athletic and curvy girl (see her stats above). Enjoy!

D

Demien2k5

Senor Gomes said:
Anyone you can compare her face to?, thanks in advance 2k5.

Nah, I didn't see any immediate resemblance with any popular celebs of the day, but she is a pretty girl, so very much doubt anyone, hobbyist or civilian, would be disappointed in any way if she showed up on your doorstep for a blind date! Typical Italian hottie you fantasize about when she walks by in the mall or on the sidewalk, then try to hide the bulge in your pants. LOL!

B

Beenthere123

Holy shit bro another huge endorsement on a babe I've never heard of. I have my eye on this new hottie at DM, then may have to pay her a visit.

About this Discussion

18 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom