Made with Love

Google Chromecast is TGTBT - I will never leave the house again

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I bought a LG Flat Screen TV. Then, I bought a Google Chromecast Streaming Device. I can now watch over 2000 channels and I can stream Youtube videos on my 43" TV.

I already jerked off twice this evening. I can't deal with how good it is.

It is better than anything I have ever experienced in my life. Better than any SP appt, better than opening my own business, better than buying my first home, my first car, better than my first sexual experience when I was 16.

Holy Shit.

Google Chromecast - $45 at Walmart. 5 minutes to set up with your smart phone.

Waxed

Joined Mar 4, 2013
Messages 687
Good for you. I am debating if I should buy the new curve TV that are now in the market. Supposed to be much better viewing and quality.

Anyone bought one of these yet?.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I am thinking of buying Roku on Monday and comparing the two. I think I won't need to use storage on my phone if I use Roku. Not sure yet.

Curved TVs are good for gaming. Not great for regular tv watching. I would stick to flat tvs.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Go to The Brick, Leon's, Bad Boy etc. and sit in front of one of their curved TVs. Ask them to put in a flash stick and show you what a movie looks like on one of their curved tvs.

Try it out in the store.

About this Discussion

9 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom