Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Toronto Passions

GIRL PICKS ON DISABLED MAN & SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Typical women. They laugh at a man getting hit and when the man puts the girl down in retaliation, they act as though he has done something wrong. They have been taught that women are special creatures with a different set of rules and expectations upon them.

My wife has hit me well over 100 times - broke both my elbows and has tried to stab me multiple times. And my own mother is more concerned about my wife's safety than my own safety. My mother can't even admit that a woman should not hit a man.

Women will always care about their own before they care for anyone else. That shows their inferiority. If they were superior, they would have a broader mindset in this regard.

Manginas are the reason for this situation.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
I generally don't associate with black people. 1-on-1 they are fine most of the time. But get 3 or more in a group and you will have major problems. They aren't taught to respect others and be civil in public the way whites, chinese are.

Even blacks don't want to live around other blacks. Once they become successful, they move to the better neighbourhoods.

D

DannyDeVito

MisterAsianLover said:
My wife has hit me well over 100 times - broke both my elbows and has tried to stab me multiple times. And my own mother is more concerned about my wife's safety than my own safety. My mother can't even admit that a woman should not hit a man.

There is absolutely no logical reason you can give that will make me understand why you are still married. So don't bother trying because you will sound like a wooz.

Top Bottom