Made with Love

IN-Call Gina Elite @ GOE Too much fun!!!

F

FunnyFace

Called GOE again yesterday.. It was a last minute call but Nicole made the booking very smooth once again! Thanks again Nicole..

Gina Elite... Her pictures are very accurate.. She is good looking lady.. Nice tits!! nice smile.. cute face.. friendly.. funny.. too funny!!

Session.. Invited in with very warm hug and kiss.. took shower.. laid on bed .. had some chat.. she is too much fun to be with.. She started with damn hot strip show!! this woman knows the moves!!! she started to took her clothes while she was dancing on the bed.. top of me.. I was just watching her.. then she grabbed a dildo and demostrate what she is going to do to me.. ;)

Few seconds DFK followed.. she laid on bed asked me to come top of her.. she did put some lube on FF Jr. and between her NICE tits!! and started Russian! She had cute innocent look on her face.. back to few more seconds DFK.. cover came on (She is safe GFE) CBJ started.. She does really good job with CBJ... full eye contact.. deep CBJ.. Actually it was better than i was expecting.. Switched to CG.. she has great view of her tits on CG while she is moving up and down!! Then switched to Mish.. another great view.. I was going to switch to doggy but she said " Please fuck my mouth " how can i say no to that!! I couldnt hold it anymore so ended with CBJCIM.. ;) .. it was quite good too..She cleaned me up and herself.. We still had some time left.. Cuddled in bed and talked abit.. she asked for second round, but i passed on that.. because i was really tired.. took shower.. had few more mins talk and left..

Final words.. I normally pass on Safe GFE ladies.. But i had very good time with Gina.. She is very fun to be with.. and she definitely wants you to enjoy your time with her and she tries her best to make you happy.. So if you dont mind CBJ.. she is great lady!

B

Beenthere123

Re: Gina Elite @ GOE Too much fun!!!

Great review buddy, didn't know you were into CBJ.

Oh yea, I forgot you are into anything that moves :lol:

B

Beenthere123

GinaElite said:
Thanks for a great review I enjoyed my time with you ... xoxox talk soon

XO GINA XO

is it true you like to play with vib?. if so can i watch one day?

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255

Beenthere123 said:
GinaElite said:

XO GINA XO

BT I love this girl. She is a handful of mischief. Will review soon but let me tell you she wanted to use a strap-on on me. She pulled out this swirling glass dildo like item to see if I was interested. She put heavy lipstick onherself and game me a hard kiss to see what I would look like with lipstick. She wanted to put mascara on me and isisted that i twist my nipples whileshe gave me a BJ. She fucked the life out of me These are just a few of the things I will admit to. Gina is like nobody you will ever be with. And no she didn't get those things in my butt. Still a virgin.

F

FunnyFace

Heatwaves76 said:
Nice review FF, Maybe me and Gina will hook up one day, though condoms really do hamper my juinior these days.

Thanks HW.. I am not big fan of CBJ but she does really good job!

fripp said:
Good to see you on the boards FF!

Thanks my friend! Good to see you here too!!!

GinaElite said:

XO GINA XO

Your very welcome Gina! Will see you again on your next visit to Toronto ;)

F

FunnyFace

regularjoe said:
Thanks for review, nothing like a session with a fun lady!

I agree RJ.. funny ladies always gives lots of fun into session!

theman said:
Thank you for your review, enjoyed reading it.

Thanks!

neverenoughsex said:
Great review funnyface, I always enjoy women with a sense oh humor that love playing with their dildos.

Thanks NES! she puts up really good show with that dildo:)

Beenthere123 said:
Great review buddy, didn't know you were into CBJ.

Oh yea, I forgot you are into anything that moves :lol:

HEY! BT123.. welcome to the board!

RedLight said:
Thanks for warming her up for me buddy. The RedLight is about to shine on GINA. LOL.

heheehe.. your very welcome!!

B

Beenthere123

RedLight said:
Beenthere123 said:
GinaElite said:

XO GINA XO

BT I love this girl. She is a handful of mischief. Will review soon but let me tell you she wanted to use a strap-on on me. She pulled out this swirling glass dildo like item to see if I was interested. She put heavy lipstick onherself and game me a hard kiss to see what I would look like with lipstick. She wanted to put mascara on me and isisted that i twist my nipples whileshe gave me a BJ. She fucked the life out of me These are just a few of the things I will admit to. Gina is like nobody you will ever be with. And no she didn't get those things in my butt. Still a virgin.

You are a very sick man, funny but sick ;)

F

FunnyFace

Beenthere123 said:
RedLight said:
Beenthere123 said:

You are a very sick man, funny but sick ;)

hehehhe.. I agree with you BT.. he is a sick guy!! :lol:

Top Bottom