Made with Love

Getting banned

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
From time-to-time, I get banned by a paticular SP that I have been seeing for a while. Usually, the ban is temporary and things resume. But, recently, this one mature Asian in Mississauga has kept the ban hammer down upon me for a long time - going on two months now.

I texted her and offered her 40% above her asking rate, hoping to get the ban removed.

Stay tuned..................

How often does that happen to you guys - getting banned from a regular SP?

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
From time-to-time, I get banned by a paticular SP that I have been seeing for a while. Usually, the ban is temporary and things resume. But, recently, this one mature Asian in Mississauga has kept the ban hammer down upon me for a long time - going on two months now.

I texted her and offered her 40% above her asking rate, hoping to get the ban removed.

Stay tuned..................

How often does that happen to you guys - getting banned from a regular SP?

WHy did you get banned?

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
The only times I've heard of an SP or MPA black-listing someone is when they are obnoxious, abusive, insulting, or similar. And I don't blame the ladies one bit. I'm surprised some even give a second chance after that.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
The only times I've heard of an SP or MPA black-listing someone is when they are obnoxious, abusive, insulting, or similar. And I don't blame the ladies one bit. I'm surprised some even give a second chance after that.

The lady I am refering to got upset that I chose to visit another SP instead of coming to see her. I did nothing wrong.

You are a Mangina, so of course you only see potential fault with men.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Sounds to me like MAL is full of himself, if not other stuff.

Typical Mangina response.

manginaisthisbig.jpg

C

cristycurves

So Mal what drugs were you on during this thread and which personality is speaking, personality A,B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I or J? :)You seem to like the word mangina alot, remind you of someone you often see in the mirror, say....personality A:)

About this Discussion

18 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom