Made with Love
Toronto Passions

IN-Call Genevieve & Rebecca Richardson Duo

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
I

iceman_dci

So here I am thinking, “Ice, you need to take a break. You’ve been pooning every chance you get and dude, your dick is gonna fall off”. So how do I take my break? I book a duo with Gen and Rebecca.....

Contact both of the lovely ladies by email and we set a date and time that fit all of us. This was probably four to five days in advance and all I could think of was Gen and Rebecca, raising a tent pole or two in my waking hours.

SP day starts off really badly with a stressful time at work, hoping that the day would get better with my upcoming appointment at Harlot HQ; well it didn’t and up until the moment I arrived at the incall, I was glued to the phone. Finally turning it off when I got past the concierge.

So being the smart ass that I am, when I called before I got to the condo, Rebecca asks me if I remember all the details “Yep, nooooo problemo”. So getting past the concierge, I head down to the elevator, get to the appropriate floor and saunter down the hall. Knock on the door and no answer. Growing a little impatient, I knock a little louder. Figuring the ladies might be freshening up, I wait another 30 seconds and really give the door a good rap. FUCK!! I look at the unit number and beads of sweat are rolling down my forehead….I’m at the wrong unit!! DUN DUN DUUUUUHHH! Oh shit, what do I do, what do I do… I want to bolt down the hall, but there’s a woman that just came out of her unit and is waiting for the elevator. If the person in this unit comes to the door and sees a man standing at their doorway with an obvious bulge in his pants, they’re gonna call security. If I run down the hall, this woman will scream thinking I’m about to attack her….with this obvious bulge in my pants….what to do, what to do…. Thank god the elevator comes and the woman gets in, I do my best Ben Johnson down the hall (yeah I Cheetah really good), and get to the right unit. A sigh of relief as I hear Rebecca and Gen’s voice on the other side. A quick fix of the hair, get my swagger back and knock ever so gently on the door. Remember Washington of Welcome Back Kotter? “Hi there…” Cool as a cucumber. Fuck me, what a doorknob :lol:.

Smiles, kisses and hugs from my two favourite Harlots and I’m led to the bedroom. Rebecca asks if I have any injuries…”None today Sweetheart……yet”. Hehehehe…I’m in so much trouble. So this is my first “professional duo” and I’m not sure how it will go and a little nervous but I know I'm in damn good hands with these two. Rebecca is DFK’ing while Gen is undressing me…I think we’re off to a good start. Off for a clean up and out I come to my babes on the bed sipping some red wine. Iceman sandwich time!! Pop myself in the middle and am devoured by these two. DFK, Digits, DATY, BBBJ/DT, good lord and all at the same time!! The ladies switched about 3 or 4 times to ride my face and or carry on with the oral ministrations and I was in heaven…..UNFORTUNATELY, little Ice was feeling the affects of a bad day and could only get 1 SOG off, even though Gen and Rebecca were commiserating to get me to have 3; alas, it would not happen on this day and it was not due to any faults of the ladies. Rebecca has to be one of the most drivin’ women that I know that will coax a CIM out of you at (almost) any cost. Gen has to be one of the best kissers there is and drives me absolutely crazy with her techniques. Afterwards we all lay there and cuddled for 6 hours.... :lol:

So I got my Duo cherry popped finally and I am hooked. Garcon!! More Duos por favor!!

Thanks Ladies for an awesome time!

Repeat? Hellz yeah!

B

Beenthere123

Congrats on your first duo tiger, sorry mean doorknob. :razz:

Afterwards we all lay there and cuddled for 6 hours.... You kidding :?:

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Ice, hilarious review dude! You better put a Band Aid on your little friend!:lol:

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Nice review dude. I hate it when I'm knocking on the door and a resident is on the floor seeing me knock on the door. I always think that they must know what is going on.

B

Borey the Bald

Another comical review Iceman, appears you were DFK to death. :cool:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
A duo, very nicely done and an ambitious couple of ladies to boot. I agree with Jiggy your tiny little guy is going to suffer overload!:lol:

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Never been with Rebecca, being with Gen was draining can only imagine how you must fell now dude.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Ice did you try your official Harlot HQ mascote outfit? Great review as always buddy.

A

All4one

Ice this is a deadly Duo brother! Gen and Rebecca are amazing providers. I have to try this duo.

I

iceman_dci

Wilsonjso said:
Ice did you try your official Harlot HQ mascote outfit? Great review as always buddy.
Gen talked to me about it; I told her in no way was I putting on frilly undergarments of any kind...Rebecca did suggest Sailor Moon though.....

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
iceman_dci said:
Gen talked to me about it; I told her in no way was I putting on frilly undergarments of any kind...Rebecca did suggest Sailor Moon though.....
Uh? I thought we all agreed that you would be wearing frilly undies under your mascott outfit? Did you pull a B&S on me?

I

iceman_dci

GenevieveLajoie said:
Uh? I thought we all agreed that you would be wearing frilly undies under your mascott outfit? Did you pull a B&S on me?

I don't remember ever agreeing to that...I didn't answer about the Sailor Moon outfit though... :lol:

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
nice work iceman, Duo's are fun. looks like you all had a great time. Very tempting indeed.
loved the review.

So i bet you are wearing those Gen panties right now. lol. perhaps at the party then.

Rebecca Richardson

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 154
iceman_dci said:
I don't remember ever agreeing to that...I didn't answer about the Sailor Moon outfit though... :lol:
Do it do it!! It has to be with the big buns that turn into ponytails and a little blue kilt! I always thought that show was kinda sexy...

Regardless of whether you come as Sailor Moon or as the previously-discussed mascot costume I hope you won't forget your frilly panties. Don't wanna bring on the wrath of Gen...

A

All4one

Rebecca Richardson said:
Do it do it!! It has to be with the big buns that turn into ponytails and a little blue kilt! I always thought that show was kinda sexy...

:lol::lol:

I

iceman_dci

Rebecca Richardson said:

Regardless of whether you come as Sailor Moon or as the previously-discussed mascot costume I hope you won't forget your frilly panties. Don't wanna bring on the wrath of Gen...

Ah shit....what the hell have I gotten myself in to...

Top Bottom