Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Playmates Toronto

Gary Coleman dead at 42

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
What a shame, alas the man was a little messed up but that is usually the case with child stars.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
Condolences to his family. BTW this is King's department of expertise you going to mess him up.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I use to watch Different Strokes all the time. I had a hard on for Kimberly. Gary was definitely a loose canon as of late, although to young at this stage in his life to go, what a shame.

afterdark

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 85
Mr. Drummen had to be the most f**ked-up dad in T.V. history. Dano Plato died of a drug-overdose a few years ago, Todd Bridges was a homeless crackhead for a while, and now Gary Colemen kicks the bucket at 42. Holy shit, talk about a disfunctional family.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
I wonder what the astronomical implications will be after the death of a black dwarf star.

(I'm going to hell, I know)

Lexusdriver

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 108
dreamblade said:
I wonder what the astronomical implications will be after the death of a black dwarf star.

(I'm going to hell, I know)

All members here are, which handle will use use there? dream or your real name. :razz:

Joined May 4, 2010
Messages 191
RIP Gary Coleman. his life was cut short, it's a little grave.

"Cause of death for Gary Coleman was intracranial hemorrhage. He actually died from a 'Diff'rent Stroke'."

Top Bottom