Made with Love

Game: When was the last time........?

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
rodman11 said:
Last Saturday 2 am after 3 pints of beer.

When was the last time a woman gave you a second look?.

Five hours and 22 minutes ago, on the way to grab lunch.

When was the last time you shaved your nether regions?

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
New Wave said:
Cant remember. At least few years ago.

When was the last time you thought your life sucks

17:25 yesterday when the cutest little cashier at shopper's suddenly popped up from underneath the counter and startled me . She was looking for something on the floor so I didn't know she was there and she suddenly jumps up and I jump back surprised . Then she says " I'm sorry but i'm always startling my poor grandfather " . Nice. Not her boyfriend, not her father but her fucking grandfather . Might be time to wash that grey right out of my hair :lol: .

hateliver

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 74
smylee52 said:
17:25 yesterday when the cutest little cashier at shopper's suddenly popped up from underneath the counter and startled me . She was looking for something on the floor so I didn't know she was there and she suddenly jumps up and I jump back surprised . Then she says " I'm sorry but i'm always startling my poor grandfather " . Nice. Not her boyfriend, not her father but her fucking grandfather . Might be time to wash that grey right out of my hair :lol: .

When was the last time a member forgot to write when was the last time. Hint, smylee.

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
superdick said:
1978...When is the last time you believed a "circle jerk " review?

I dont see a review from you, so i cant believe a review from a complete jerk.

When was the last time you read a stupid comment from super dumb? (except the one above)

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Marcus said:
I dont see a review from you, so i cant believe a review from a complete jerk.

When was the last time you read a stupid comment from super dumb? (except the one above)

LMAO!!!! I am the jackass Marcus, not you.

I just try to ignore his posts.

When was the last time you saw a low life loser?

Top Bottom