Made with Love

Funplast Vienna Return - 10-30-21 -Sarah

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
On our last day of our Euro tour we returned to FunPlast. After showing our Vax cards we paid the 90E entry and were a paper chit ( voucher ) good for 1/2hr Basic service ( CBJ & CFS ) in the room with a girl. On our last visit we learned the girls only get 60E for the chit so they charge extra for kissing & bbbj. Some girls will include daty in the basic . One of my buddies saw a cute petite blonde ( Vlada ? ) on our last visit & got a GFE for 100E . That was after another girl dinged him 70E + a chit for kissing + another 50E for bbbj,

On this visit I went looking for Vlada but couldn't find her. After walking around the club we sat at the couches near the Bar area wondering if we made a mistake coming back here . It was early afternoon & there were a lot less girls than before & none of them appealed to us. One friend said he wasn't even going to use his chit. Another buddy did manage to find someone to do a room with. After an hour of sitting around waiting a very attractive girl with a hot slender body got a drink at the bar. In this club the girls were not nude . The hot chic walked past us & she was wearing a white fishnet top which clearly revealed her set of nicely shaped C's with big pink nipples. I sat there for a few minutes after she left & then decided .... a bird in the hand!

Her name was Sarah. She was new but spoke little English . I did manage to find out she was 21 YO & from Bulgaria . That surprised me as she didn't look Bulgarian . In fact facially she was very pretty & it didn't hurt that she had the best body of any of the girls at the club that day. After confirming that she would do CBJ , 69 & sex for the chit we went to a room. In the room we undressed & after getting on the bed Sarah came over to me on her knees . I thought she was going to start with a CBJ but then she straddled me & began to rub her pussy back & forth over my Dick. I haven't had a pussy slide in years so I reached up & massaged her nice Tits while I enjoyed the attention to my Dick. It didn't take long for me to get hard & I was wondering what was going to happen next when Sarah looked at me and said " Blowjob?" I replied yes then added " no condom" . She then said "is extra " & I said that's fine.

Sarah might have been new at the club but she wasn't new at sucking Dick. She gave me a very enjoyable BJ . After a few minutes I began to massage her firm ass which I barely reached. Sarah then moved her body closer and I reached in the rub her pussy also. She then put both her hands to my sides & began to suck firm & deeply on my Dick as she bobbed her head up & down. I slipped just my fingertips inside her pussy lips & slowly slid them over her clit. Sarah was getting wetter & she turned to me and said "69 now?" As tempting as that was her BJ was getting too good so I told her I just wanted to lick her. She moved on her back and I began Daty. Sarah soon responded to my licking & began making soft grunting sounds . Her pussy was so fresh & tasty so I spent some time doing daty.

After Sarah got to her happy place she stood up on the bed looking down at me and said " Fuck me Now!" Usually after Daty I need a BJ to get me hard enough but not this time. Sarah applied the cover & we did doggy. She soon began making her soft grunts again & then she lowered her head down sideways on the bed. Sarah was now looking up at me with her mouth wide open as I fucked her. Encouraged by her response I reached back and and grabbed her ankles for leverage as I fucked her harder & faster. The feeling on my Dick as well as the visuals were getting to me so I had her turn over on her back. For some reason my Dick feels like it goes deeper in a pussy during Mish & having a soft warm body pressed against mine while I finish makes it all the better. This time Sarah was also clenching her pussy on & off while I fucked her so I didn't last long before I popped.

At the locker I gave her the chit & asked how much extra . Sarah replied 50 Euros. I paid her thinking I should have asked the price up front but then I remembered I paid 30E extra just for daty on my last visit. 20 E more for BBBJ was well worth it. My buddies later told me that the girls they saw also asked for 50E extra with a chit for daty & BBBJ. My one buddy managed to find another petite blonde later on so he did end up using his chit .

This was the last Girl I did a room with on this wild euro trip with the guys. I started here at Funplast with Simona and after 15 more girls at various clubs I went out with a bang with sweet Sarah .

Top Bottom