Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Hot Pink List

Funniest Excuses from SPs

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Re: Funniest Excuses from SPs

theman said:
sentry11 said:
"BUT I DONT WANT TO!"

I know how you feel Sentry, years ago a SP turned out to be a junkie did not want to leave. Pushed her off my apartment and she called the cops. Not a good scene luckily the cops did not press charges knowing who she was.

Ok that it is way worse. I was terrified she was going to make a scene but fortunately she went relatively quite.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
One day one SP told me this " You look alot like my dad, thats why I cant continue to session " I know its not funny but she told me this after taking the donation!!

H

HOF

One time, I had a woman come to my place and she's very attractive, but she says. We have exactly 1 hour starting now or I can't stay. I ask why? She says, "My dad is waiting, with my two sisters in the car, and we have to be in Burlington 30 minutes after I leave here. I laughed my ass off, and said, "Call your daddy, I want to chat with him." She does, "I said hi dad, how much for all 3 of your daughters for 3/4 hours?" Donation agreed upon, and they other lovely ladies knocked on my door. No bullshit, Three 22 year old identical triplets!

A

All4one

HOF said:
One time, I had a woman come to my place and she's very attractive, but she says. We have exactly 1 hour starting now or I can't stay. I ask why? She says, "My dad is waiting, with my two sisters in the car, and we have to be in Burlington 30 minutes after I leave here. I laughed my ass off, and said, "Call your daddy, I want to chat with him." She does, "I said hi dad, how much for all 3 of your daughters for 3/4 hours?" Donation agreed upon, and they other lovely ladies knocked on my door. No bullshit, Three 22 year old identical triplets!

HOF, can you please PM me their phone number ? :D

H

HOF

All4one said:
HOF, can you please PM me their phone number ? :D

LMAO, A4O, I like you, but not much! LOL. No BS, they really are sisters and they attend guelph university for at least one more year.

A

All4one

HOF said:
LMAO, A4O, I like you, but not much! LOL. No BS, they really are sisters and they attend guelph university for at least one more year.

Dont be an A**!~ and give me their number! Guelph? Even better :D

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
One of the craziest chicks I saw ages ago wouldn't give a bbbj because she said 'I don't know you that well', then about 1 mintue passes, and she has me lying on my back, lifting my legs over my head licking the crack of my ass and eating out my asshole. Go figure :eek:

About this Discussion

27 Replies
5K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom