Made with Love

Fuck I'm horny

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Don't you love it CG when you get another member who is obsessed with you? I find it kind of flattering how they follow you from thread to thread and now even to another board entirely!

I really think he's jealous that your wife gets that big cucumber of yours. I think he really wants a "crack" at it.........

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
Don't you love it CG when you get another member who is obsessed with you? I find it kind of flattering how they follow you from thread to thread and now even to another board entirely!

I really think he's jealous that your wife gets that big cucumber of yours. I think he really wants a "crack" at it.........

Maybe you're right tboy... He does seem to be rather obsessed with me for some reason. I can't seem to shake him... he follows me EVERYWHERE! Like my own personal stalker! LOL :shock:

But I hate to disappoint him... I don't "swing" in that direction, but if I ever chose to... He would be NOT be the first choice! :shock:

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
He's following you so closely that if you slammed on the brakes you run the risk of being rear ended....which is probably his goal all along!

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
tboy said:

I thought the same thing. I believe that it is flattering to CG. It's not enough that he is banned for a seemingly innocuous comment on another board, but then he is followed over here to be further stalked. He got rid of CG, and then realized how much he needed him so followed CG over here...to get his CG fix.

Some people really need to get a sense of humor and a life, in that order.

ON TOPIC (so as to not derail this thread)

I'm horny today too. I think my sex toys are about to gang up on me. :he:

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
He's following you so closely that if you slammed on the brakes you run the risk of being rear ended....which is probably his goal all along!

(not that there's anything wrong with that)
Just hope I'm not on my bike at the time! :shock:

Maybe he's TRYING to "bryant" me! :gasp:

So now... Back to the topic at hand... (since randygirl is umm... well... "randy"!)

randygirl said:
I'm horny today too. I think my sex toys are about to gang up on me. :he:

Are you wearing your tool belt?

AxdlL.jpg

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
randygirl said:
CG...I definitely gotta get me one of those tool belts! lol

:)

If you ever come down this way I'll take you over to the depot and find you one. I know they are made for contractors with big guts. I had to double fold 4" out of mine to get it to fit. A customer gave me a dewalt ballistic vinyl one, it was small, at the smallest setting it fell right off my hips!!!

(btw, it irks me to know end hearing about a hottie who is horny and there's no one to take care of her....GRRRRR0

Top Bottom