Made with Love

Fuck I'm horny

C

Cycleguy007

Rock said:
Use a banana peel, I hear it fells good. Never tried it myself I just heard about it. :neutral:

I know of "someone" that would not approve of the use of fruits and vegetables as sexual aides... :shock: :roll:

Banana peel eh? Hmpf... even "I" haven't thought of that! LOL!

C

Cycleguy007

tboy said:
Or a sheep?

I know I know, that's baaaaa d

dmikt.jpg

:shock:

FRED

Joined Jun 5, 2010
Messages 42
Cycleguy007 said:
I know of "someone" that would not approve of the use of fruits and vegetables as sexual aides... :shock: :roll:

Banana peel eh? Hmpf... even "I" haven't thought of that! LOL!

It looks like to me you are the one with a pickle up your ass and a plate of sour grapes.

C

Cycleguy007

FRED said:
It looks like to me you are the one with a pickle up your ass and a plate of sour grapes.
Na... pickles are too small! CUCUMBERS! Now you're talking!
3ILGf.jpg

Keep posting toughb... I missed our little chats since you disappeared and became a "mod", (and I use the term loosely...) However, please realize that every time you post, you further prove my banning from the other place was nothing more than a personal vendetta you have against me... (for what reason, I do not know...).

But don't worry... I won't be going back there... most of the cool people are here now anyway! :)

(By the way... I'm eating grapes RIGHT NOW! LOL Really! They're kinda sweet actually... and also contain high levels of potassium and Vitamin C, to keep my heart healthy and functioning well while Vitamin C boosts up our defenses against illnesses! Haven't been sick for going on 5 years now toughb... you may wanna try some!)

randygirl said:
hahahaha....Wow, such hostility!

A whopping six posts and all used to stalk CG. Who's got sour grapes again?
Well one of them was a direct insult towards The Dean... (which will get you banned on other boards I might add... under the guise of "mocking the mods"! )

Well I've finished the grapes, now I have a banana! Now what should I do with the peel? :shock:

Top Bottom