Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Passions

IN-Call Fuck-Fest with Alexandra

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
A

All4one

I have seen Alexandra again. This wild woman makes you addicted to her. I will keep this review short because she has been reviewed few times here already.

Her menu wide open, she is very open minded mature lady. Alexandra loves sex in anyway, that makes her special. Our session was pretty much 60 mins non-stop fuck-fest.
Here is how was the session in 60 mins:
BBBJ - DT - DATY - DIGITS - BBBJ - DT - RIM - BLS - FACEFUCK - DOGGY (GREEK) - BBBJ - FACEFUCK - COWGIRL - MISH - BBBJ - BLS - BBBJTC_FINISH

I have seen Alexandra a few times already and would repeat with her very soon.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
All4one said:
I have seen Alexandra again. This wild woman makes you addicted to her. I will keep this review short because she has been reviewed few times here already.

Her menu wide open, she is very open minded mature lady. Alexandra loves sex in anyway, that makes her special. Our session was pretty much 60 mins non-stop fuck-fest.
Here is how was the session in 60 mins:
BBBJ - DT - DATY - DIGITS - BBBJ - DT - RIM - BLS - FACEFUCK - DOGGY (GREEK) - BBBJ - FACEFUCK - COWGIRL - MISH - BBBJ - BLS - BBBJTC_FINISH

I have seen Alexandra a few times already and would repeat with her very soon.

Looks like laughing and fucking a lot makes for a happy man :lol: . That's a pretty jam packed 60 minutes .

the dharma

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 114
Wow, now that's what I call customer service! :) Does alexandra charge xtra for greek? Thanks.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
You must have booked her after her cam chat, probably drew you in like a magnet.:lol:

A

All4one

smylee52 said:
Looks like laughing and fucking a lot makes for a happy man :lol: . That's a pretty jam packed 60 minutes .

:lol: Exactly!

the dharma said:
Wow, now that's what I call customer service! Does alexandra charge xtra for greek? Thanks.

She just loves to get fuck, what can i say? :) Yes She charges extra for greek.

Albino said:
You must have booked her after her cam chat, probably drew you in like a magnet.:lol:

No before the Cam chat. I should have stayed there until cam show starts. So you pervs can have a live fuck-fest show lol

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
All4one said:
No before the Cam chat. I should have stayed there until cam show starts. So you pervs can have a live fuck-fest show lol

I would have paid for that.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Alexandra is one great lady, worthy of the can't go wrong list for sure. Thanks for the review.

B

Beenthere123

Holy shit that is one wild woman.

el matador

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 130
All4one said:

Nice!! :):)

Top Bottom