Made with Love

FRIDAY @ SELECT..Seven(7) Sexy Sensations-- (( NEW SITE LAUNCHING TODAY ))!!

Select Company

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,318

10*
TODAY (FRIDAY)
JESSICA + LAYLA + MARISSA + MEGAN + PARISSA + RACHEL + SAVANNA

ENCHANTING
!!! BREATHTAKING, ENCHANTING, EXOTIC & EROTIC !!!

-- This doll face beauty is one sweet, soft and sensual ebony beauty with knock-out video vixen curves. Jessica is ready to please and satisfy your every desire and promises you will not be disappointed!!!! --7pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!

--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --5pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEXY - LIBRARIAN
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!

-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--5pm-9pm

SCHOOLED
!!! SWEET, INNOCENT & AROUSING !!!

-- Please accept this lone photo of Megan while she awaits her photo shoot!...Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--12pm-6pm

SPICY
!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!

-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --1pm-8pm

FUN
!!! EASY-GOING, AMAZINGLY SWEET & SPICY!!! !!!
RACHEL

-- This girl is an "East Coaster", which should speak volumes... Naughty and nice, easy to talk to and down to earth. Along with her gorgeous breasts, sparkling green eyes and delectable petite soft curvy body!!--12pm-10pm

HEAVENLY
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!

-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --2:30pm-10pm

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137

RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
The more you take from me, the bigger I get. What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I sit in a corner and travel around the world. What am I?

ANSWER:A stamp.

Top Bottom