Made with Love

France: Prostitution now legal, paying for sex illegal

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
The new law in France, and in Canada as of 2 years ago, is a direct attack against men. Women can offer sex, but men can't pay them for it.

Think about a drug dealer and a drug buyer. With sex services, it is the opposite. That makes sense.

U

User-E

It's a bloody joke and I'm personally very disappointed in the Liberal government they have not yet taken the lead and abolished BillC36.

Last I heard, the Justice Minister was holding meetings and doing research on the industry, but I think it'll take a lot more high profile protesting on our part to bring it back to the top of her 'to do' list.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease ...

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Since men and women both purchase sex or like to , either one could go to jail if it was proven that they *bought* a sexual service or offered a consideration for sexual services.

Are you trying to say that women purchase sex EVEN REMOTELY as much as men do?

Men buy sex at least 50x more frequently than women, yet you are trying to put forth the notion that the new law doesn't taget men, but also could target women?

You are so dishonest. That's why no one can debate you. You don't even admit what is an obvious truth.

Women rarely buy sex. Men buy it often. The new law targets men. Not women. But you cant admit that.

You are extremely dishonest on this board.

C

cristycurves

Are you trying to say that women purchase sex EVEN REMOTELY as much as men do?

Men buy sex at least 50x more frequently than women, yet you are trying to put forth the notion that the new law doesn't taget men, but also could target women?

You are so dishonest. That's why no one can debate you. You don't even admit what is an obvious truth.

Women rarely buy sex. Men buy it often. The new law targets men. Not women. But you cant admit that.

You are extremely dishonest on this board.

Sure Mal everything I said about women purchasing sex is a lie, I said it for a laugh.Did it work? Every one is out to get men, they are severely and totally abused always. The government hates them and wants to jail them all, so women can rule:) Is that what you want to hear. Again you rant about statistics, as if you know everything. When a couple sees a lady does the women pay or does the man? Tell us since you know everything, and again tell us how often my phone rings with requests from women, how often any providers phone rings with requests from females. You seem to know all about this business and everyone else's .The government wants to target the industry.....period, targeting the buyer, which, yes, can be male or female, is a way of trying to eliminate it all!

Top Bottom