Made with Love

For One Month Only *** NEW PROMOTION*** At Dream Makers !!!

jerseygirls.ca

Advertiser
Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 726
Only HUBGFE Members Apply: June 21st-July 21st

- Monday-Saturday each week we will be giving ballets to every member who calls in and books an appointment (hour or half hour)
- You must give your HUBGFE handle in order to be correctly entered into the draw
- Every time you book an appointment you will receive an additional ballet

We will announce the winner of the contest on Sunday evening of every week on our Post for Mondays Line-up!!! Winner will receive a free session with whom ever they choose. The amount of time you win is based on the amount of time that was booked initially.

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
That's a great debate you lot are having, but a better discussion is what to do with the winnings. Me? I would lose my duo virginity. Yes, shame, duovirgin. I'm scared.

I

iceman_dci

smylee52 said:
Well it has to be someone who likes to wear girly things . Hmmmm :lol: And is very confident in their sexuality .

Borey the Bald said:
Iceman gets my vote.:666:

BTW thanks Dream, will take you up on it.

Yeah, I guess that'd be me eh fellers? :LOL:

Great Promo DM...Brianna here I come (cum?)!

jerseygirls.ca

Advertiser
Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 726
Contest!

Contest!

Not alot of people have called in and given the correct info in order to be entered into the contest. I worry people are forgetting to tell us that they are callling on behalf of HUBGFE. Please remember to do so or James and Jersey will not know to enter you.

Thank You!! And Good Luck!!!

Jersey :)

Top Bottom