Made with Love

For all those

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
September 11 was a day in history that shall never be forgotten!

It seems the US government has approved to help first responders for cancer treatments. Well done, it's the least they can do!

J

Jesus Quintana

Remembering that day the woman I was banging at the time called me up and was freaking.
I told her that it was the last day for true privacy and liberty.

It did generate what I think was possibly the most touching ad of all time.

genuine72

Joined Dec 17, 2011
Messages 15
Jesus Quintana said:
Remembering that day the woman I was banging at the time called me up and was freaking.
I told her that it was the last day for true privacy and liberty.

It did generate what I think was possibly the most touching ad of all time.

speechless...great find,thx

J

Jesus Quintana

speechless...great find,thx
??????

l.4-CC1237-Speechless-Deluxe.jpg

Perry77

Joined Jul 21, 2012
Messages 40
he US federal government has added about 50 types of cancer to the list of illnesses to be covered by a 9/11 health treatment programme.
The decision entitles 70,000 surviving emergency service workers and other survivors to free care.

The National Institute for Occupational Safety announced the change on the eve of the attacks' 11th anniversary.
Some 1,000 deaths have been linked to illnesses caused by toxic dust issuing from wreckage at Ground Zero.

Construction workers, emergency workers, office cleaners and others all fell ill in the decade after the attacks.
The institute said last June that it was in favour of expanding the existing $4.3bn 9/11 health programme to include people with 50 types of cancer, following a recommendation from an advisory committee.

Cancers to be covered include lung, colorectal, breast, bladder, leukaemia, melanoma and all childhood cancers.

The medical coverage comes under the Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, which was signed into law by President Barack Obama last year.
Until now, most of the health compensation was for respiratory diseases linked to the toxic dust and fumes from the fallen towers.

John Howard, administrator of the World Trade Center Health Program established by the Zadroga law, said Monday's announcement marked "an important step in the effort to provide needed treatment and care to 9/11 responders and survivors".

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a statement the decision would "continue to ensure that those who have become ill due to the heinous attacks on 9/11 get the medical care they need and deserve".

The compensation has been held up by a dispute over whether there was evidence of a direct link between the World Trade Center tragedy and cancer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19553253

About this Discussion

20 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom