Made with Love

FKK Wellcum - Day 2 - Katya 10-22-21

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
After the great time I had with the soccer mom Lena the day before I went back to Wellcum with my buddies. This time I noticed another shy woman sitting by herself across the bar from where we sat. As I watched her a few guys sat & talked to her and then left. I went over to her and we talked for a while. Her name was Katya and she was a 33 year old Romanian . That kinda surprised me as she had dirty blonde hair and has Russian facial features.

In the room Katya seemed kinda new to this and wasn't sure what to do. I asked her how long she was at the club and she replied four days. She was a newbie ........ yet another fantasy for me play out. I got on the bed and asked Katya to give me a BBBJ . She reached down & held my Dick about half way up and began to blow me. It took me about a minute to come to full attention but Katya continued to keep her hand in the same place only sucking half of my Dick .

After a few minutes I had her turn over on her back and like I did with Lena the day before I kissed her neck while rubbing her pussy. Katya was soon responding to my actions so I moved down for daty. It wasn't long before she started moaning & moving her pelvis up & down against my tongue. Then Katya 's pussy became very wet as she let out a moan and pulled away from me. When I looked up at her I noticed her face was flushed . Katya then said in a giggling manner that she was now too sensitive . I was a little disappointed because I wanted to try 69 with her also.

I then told her to give me another BBBJ while she calmed down. While Katya began another BBBJ I reached down to massage her firm tits. After a few minutes she put a condom on me and got on top of me for CG. I let her set the pace for a while before having her move into position for some Doggy. I started slow but when she began making tiny grunting noises I grabbed her hips and did her fast & deep. After a few minutes I had her turn over and I raised her legs up slightly as I entered her. We fucked like that until I popped. As we walked downstairs to the lockers Katya was now smiling at me a lot . I gave her 70E.

While Katya is a nice & friendly person her service is no where in the same league as most of the other girls at this club.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
I found a few pics of Katya a few days ago on the Wellcum site but now there are no pics of individual girls there?

For the record she has a hot body but the service was just OK.

Attachments

• Katya 1.jpg
    Katya 1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Katya 2.jpg
    Katya 2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 19

About this Discussion

1 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom