Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto

Fkk Wellcum, Austria - Return Threesome

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
After taking a day off to relax and sight see me & my two buddies returned to FKK Wellcum . I was planning on doing a room with Cassandra who I briefly talked to when I was on my way out of the club a few days back. While sitting at our usual spot at the bar I felt an arm around my neck and as I turned I came face to face with a very hot sexy babe. Her name was Adrianna and she had it all .... the face , the body , my heart ! As we talked she moved closer rubbing her perky large C's against my arm. I asked her if she was open to a threesome . She said yes and I went looking for Cassandra but after walking around the club I couldn't locate her . I returned to Adrianna & she said she had a friend . She left and returned with a blonde who looked like a street walker . No way I was going any where near that so I told her I would rather wait for Cassandra . The blonde left and Adrianna said she had another friend who she pointed out across the room . The friend was named Antonia and she looked hot so I agreed.

In the room the girls and I got on the bed. Antonia moved down and started a very nice BBBJ with nice firm suction just holding my Dick by the base & taking it deep in her mouth. With her type of BJ I usually can't last that long but this time I had a nice distraction . At the same time Antonia started the BJ Adrianna moved up on her knees over my face so I could lick her. I started out lightly on her clit until she began making soft grunting sounds . That was my cue to reach around grabbing two handfuls of her firm ass for traction and lick faster & harder. I made Adrianna happy then she wiped herself & told Antonia to switch with her. I also enjoyed the BJ & daty after the switch but it was time to Fuck.

I wanted to finish in Adrianna so after the condom was applied I started doggy with Antonia. Adrianna then knelt next to me so I could massage her nice firm C's at the same time . After a while I bent my head down to lick & suck her nipples but with Antonia now pushing back on me hard I wasn't having much luck. I decided to slow things down so I turned Antonio over and did some slow Romanian pushups with her under me. That didn't last long as Antonio soon pulled me down on top of her. She started making noises in my ear and at the same time she began raking her long nails lightly all up & down my back. As tempting as it was to go the distance with her I still had an even hotter babe in the wings.

Adrianna switched the condom and moved down for doggy while Antonio moved on her back facing me & put on a little show for my benefit. I picked the right order as Adrianna was slightly a snugger fit . After a few minutes I began to hear a soft grunt everytime I entered her so I bent forward to go deeper & the grunts became louder. At the same I was able to reach in with both hands and massage her firm titties. Next I had her turn over so I could feel her soft body against mine. At this point I was so into fucking this Adrianna that I lost all track of Antonio. Adrianna was now moaning and hugging me tight. She had spread her legs further apart and it felt so good going deeper into her. Then all of a sudden I felt finger nails lightly rake down my back. It was Antonio joining in . Adrianna & I were now both making grunting noises & then I felt fingernails moving down & raking across my balls as we fucked. That did it for me & I popped.

At the locker I gave girls 70E . What a great time I had with these two. I never did get a chance to see Cassandra as so only re-appeared as we were leaving. For a bonus I was able to download some photos off the Wellcum site which I will try to post here. For some reason I am unable to find the girls pics anymore on the site? Home - WELLCUM The 1st two are Adrianna , the next two are Antonio & the 3rd Cassandra

Attachments

• Adrianna.jpg
    Adrianna.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Adrianna 2R.jpg
    Adrianna 2R.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Antonio 1 R.jpg
    Antonio 1 R.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Antonio 2R.jpg
    Antonio 2R.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Cassandra  R.jpg
    Cassandra R.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 13

About this Discussion

0 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom