Made with Love

FKK Wellcum - Alisa - 10-22-21

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
One of my buddies had went to a room with Alisa the day before & he told us she was very energetic & a fun in the sack. During this day she had stopped to talk to us guys a few times as we sat at the bar . Later in the evening she stopped by again but this time I asked her to go to a room with me.

In the room Alisa & I took a shower together soaping each other up . I made sure all her good parts got enough lather and she did the same for me. After drying off we got on the bed and talked a little. She is 31 yo from Hungary. Alisa then moved down facing me and began to lick & tease my Dick before taking it in her mouth for a BBBJ. The BJ was very deep & firm with lots of eye contact and occasionally she moved down to lightly lick & suck my balls.

After enjoying the BJ I told her to move up on the bed & I did my neck kissing & pussy rubbing thing before moving down for Daty. Alisa had her knees raised a little when I started licking her but It wasn't long before her legs began to slowly spread outward giving better access to the prize. Then she suddenly sat up & reached down removing my glasses saying "we better get these out of the way". I went back at it & she began to make soft moans as she reached down and rubbed my shoulders. When she began moving her pelvis I licked harder & faster . We were both getting into it but then she grabbed the sides of my head, let out a grunt , and pulled back. I looked up at her and she said " I squirt " in a laughing manner.I thought she meant she does squirt & was warning me but when I moved up on the bed there was a huge wet spot in the middle of the bed. It seems she meant "I squirted " .

After I moved over to avoid the damp area I told Alisa I wanted to do some 69. She had used a wipe before getting on top of me but I soon found out she was still plenty wet on the inside. As I burrowed my face into her pussy Alisa soon began pushing back. She then propped herself on her elbows and started to bob her head up & down with deep firm suction.

Next I had Alisa apply the cover and we did doggy which she informed was her favorite . As I held her hips I slowly but deeply moved in her . Soon Alisa began grabbing the sheets and made whimpering noises. She also started to push back against me so I fucked her faster & harder. The whimpering turned into small grunts & she was now putting her hands against the headboard for better traction . Since this was my second room for the day it takes me longer to finish so I was able to enjoy this position longer then usual. Alisa didn't seem to mind either. Next I had her turn over so I could feel her young soft body against me as I finished inside her.

We did another shower together in the room again making sure each others body parts were adequately lathered up & massaged clean. At the lockers I gave her 70E + 5E Tip . I would have given her more but that's I had left in my locker . My buddy was right ....... she was a hell of a fun Fuck.

Top Bottom