Made with Love

FKK Dietzenbach- My Return Visit

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
After taking a few days off for another side trip I arrived back in Frankfurt in the morning and since the Dietz was on the way to my Hotel I stopped in again to see who was around. Half the girls from my prior visit were still there but now there also a bunch of new young hot Romanian's available. I soon added a few more to my TDL and decided a Duo was the only way to go again. I picked two totally different looking girls this time. Elena a small petite blonde with eraser nips and Dany a slender tall girl with a set of C+ hangers. Dany spoke English better than Elena so I worked out all the details with her. Since it was just after starting time & the girls were fresh I included Daty in my request to go along with BBBJ & CFS.

I favor petite girls so I had Dany suck my cock while Elina straddled my face. Dany was giving me a great BJ as I held onto Elena's ass as I licked away at her clit. Instead of pulling away like the girls in my prior duo Elena began making a series of soft Oh-Oh sounds as she pushed her pussy into my face. Enjoyed that for a while then I had them switch . Dany's pussy was also tasty but Elina's BJ was not so good. A little too timid! I decided time for Sex so Dany applied the condom and lube and I started Doggy with her . She was a snug fit and felt good but because of her long legs her ass was high up in the air and I had difficulty getting a straight shot at her pussy. After popping out a few times I decided to try Elina. Moved over & grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy onto my dick. While she was easier to fuck in Doggy Elina was not as tight as Dany . I decided to see if she would be any better in Mish so I flipped her over. Elena then pulled her knees up to her chest as she guided me inside her pussy. She then hugs me tightly against her pulled up legs and starts to moan as I bang her twat . Dany decides to help and she reaches in and plays with my balls. It was OK but I wanted more of Dany's tight pussy so I moved over to her. Dany added more more lube on my dick and I slide in her tight warm pussy . Damn it felt so good. Elina then reached over and starts playing with balls. I enjoyed fucking Dany for a while and as I was getting close Dany started saying " Fuck me baby ... Fuck me good" as I unloaded in the bag. Again a quick paper towel removal of the soggy cover and we walk downstairs where I fork over $40E for each girl. Again a nice kiss from each girl.

Another quick shower and a coffee while I rested up. I thought about having to wait around for a few hours while I recovered . Decided to try something different so I got dressed, handed in my key , and left the Club to go get something decent to eat . After eating I went to my Hotel room and grabbed a nap. It was a cold and rainy day so I stayed in my room and caught up on my emails. Around 6 PM I went out to eat again and then headed back to the Dietz.

At the Dietz the admission fee was now listed at 35 Euros. When I went to pay the hot blonde behind the counter looked at me and told me I didn't have to pay again. She handed me a wristband with the keys and I changed, showered, and went to the lounge area looking for a particular girl that was high on my TDL .....Analis . I found the shy innocent looking 20 yo petite Romanian sitting on a love seat near the back of the lounge and I sat down next to her. Like all the other girls Analis had a pair of 6 " hooker heels but she seldom wore them around the room. Also she was never totally nude on the different days I was at the club. She usually wore just a lace thong or a black lace garter belt with black lace stockings. Analis and I talked some and I told her I wanted my standard fare of BBBBJ, 69, & CFS for 1/2hr at 40Euros. She agreed , put on her heels & we headed upstairs with me walking behind her watching her tight sweet ass all the way up the spiral staircase.

In the room Analis did the usual spreading out towels on the bed. We climbed on the bed and she moved on top of me to begin 69 right off the bat. She was fresh and tasty as I licked and nibbled on her pussy. Analis at the same time was giving me a nice deep BBBJ with just the right amount of suction. I spent a good 5 minutes doing 69 with her before requesting sex. As usual Analis did the cover up with added lube and then began CG . Analis didn't have much to hold onto in the way of Tits so I just lightly pinched her nips while she did all the work. Next I did some Doggy while holding onto her petite firm ass . I then switched to Mish so I could get more skin to skin contact with our bodies. Analis was quiet up this point but now she began making soft whimpering noises as I lay on top of her and slowly fucked her tight pussy. As I starting breathing harder Analis lifted her legs up slightly allowing me deeper access and then tightly wrapped her arms around me ........... until I popped.

Analis then pulled off a few paper towels from the roll but instead of removing the condom like the other girls did she just handed them to me. I removed the condom and tossed it in the waste can. Analis then asked if I would wait in the room for a few minutes. When she returned with a clean towel and fresh looking I realized what she was up to. The Girls wash room is upstairs and she didn't want to walk all the way down in heels to get paid then have to walk all the way back up stairs again to clean up. We walked to the money lockers & I paid her the 40E. She gave me a nice kiss and then I grabbed a shower myself.

I hung out watching the other girls for a while and had a light snack of coffee & cookies. A few of the newer girls caught my eye but I was planning on going to a larger club the next day as it was my last full day in Germany. No way I was up to tackling another girl that evening so I headed back to my Hotel.

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
Kirk Lazarus said:
I have to check this Dietz club out. It seems like there is good talent, but small club. Would you say that the top 10 girls at Dietz are same in looks to the top 20 at Sharks?

The most girls I have ever seen at the Dietz at one time were 12-14. Of that there were at least half that I put on my list to do. Also half the girls were different ones on the different days I visited. My 2nd visit had the hottest looking girls.

Little_man

Joined Feb 2, 2012
Messages 69
tp273 said:
The most girls I have ever seen at the Dietz at one time were 12-14. Of that there were at least half that I put on my list to do. Also half the girls were different ones on the different days I visited. My 2nd visit had the hottest looking girls.

At one time meaning in how many days?.

Top Bottom