Made with Love

Sassy Angels First review on hubgfe for Tila @ Sassys

gojays

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Messages 36
Just discovered this board and really enjoying it. seems like there are less politics here. Let's hope it continues to grow. I wanted to add to the community with my first review.

You know when you have a girl on your TDL for a really long time? You try and book over and over again but fate just gets in the way? Your expectations start to get out of control. You read other reviews and you imagine yourself in the same scenario. You fantasize about her body, her face (even though you really don't have a good idea because the pics on the website don't give a hint).

This is what happened with me and Tila.
I don't get to hobby nearly as much as I would like, and I knowing that I'm only going to do it 3 or 4 times a year, when I get a disappointing session, it really sucks. So I rely on my HUBGFE brothers. Thanks to Sandonthebreeze and Huck Scarry for all the PMs and advice.

Let's get to it. Couldn't sleep the night before, I've got a raging hard on all night as I imagine getting out of shower and seeing Tila in her schoolgirl outfit (which I requested), I imagine asking her for a lapdance and I sit on the couch as she starts with her seductive moves. She removes my towel and slowly grinds away with her back to me. She turns her head and lays a sweet kiss on my lips. She turns around finds her way down and looks up at me while giving me a mind blowing BBBJ.
In my imagination this is where I blow my load and sleep blissfully for the rest of the night.
In real life I show up at the apartment, and walk in. Out steps a girl more gorgeous than I expected. She's in her short schoolgirl outfit with the white top that's tied up in the front. Big beautiful breasts trying to bust out of the tightly tied shirt. She leads me to the room and introduces herself, she goes for a hug, I'm and idiot and go for the handshake ( I told you I don't hobby enough). She bends over to pick something up and says "oops, I forgot to wear my underwear, I hope I don't get detention". My god, what a behind. I'm already at attention and get into the shower. This is where it gets good, everything that I imagined the night before comes true, except I don't blow my load after the BBBJ. After the BBBJ, she says "feel my pussy". My fingers work their way down to dripping juices. I'm in love. Put her on the corner of the bed and start DATY. Clean shaven and wow so sweet. I was thirsty when I got there, but now I had enough to drink of Tila's sweet juice. Proceeded to 69, more DATY, DATO , playing with her gorgeous breasts. Finished in doggy cause I wanted to see that ass in action. Gave her a massage for a change, talked about other costumes she has (can't wait for her UFC ring girl outfit to come in) and I know I'll be back. This was the best SP session I've ever had. No doubt about it. Damn I'm ready to go back now.

gojays

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Messages 36
Huck Scarry said:
Glad you had a good time Gojays, would have felt bad if it didn't go well for you. And welcome over to the board... I know I'm likeing it over here.:mrgreen:
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.
Huck, I really do appreciate the time you took answering my questions.

gojays

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Messages 36
Iambad said:
Winner review gojays DFK available?.

She starts nicely with LFK and progresses to DFK. She's known for her PSE service, but she somehow was in tune with me and my preference for GFE, she turned it down a bit and spent a lot more time in the LFK/DFK and caressing stage.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Thanks for the review and welcome aboard gojays. Always nice to have another asian lover over here.

Just a note, the photos on the Sassy website are a bit dated as she has had implants since they were taken. I haven't seen her since she had them done, so don't know how they look.

Top Bottom